• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Plesk Healthmonitor Parsing Error Plesk 10.2

GunFood

Basic Pleskian
Hi,

I upgraded yesterday. Since this I get folloging error message in the controll panel:

Message String could not be parsed as XML
File Exec.php
Line 194
Type Exception

If you need more information, let me know.

Regards

Gun-Food

Do you have any related errors after running command:

# /usr/local/psa/bin/sw-engine-pleskrun /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/scripts/setup-health-monitor.php

What is the output of
# rpm -qf /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/Health/Data/Adapter/RRDTool/Exec.php

Same problem

I have exactly the same problem. After upgrade from Plesk 10.1.1 to Plesk 10.2.0 Plesk Health Monitor doesn't work anymore.

File Exec.php
Line 194
Type Exception

# /usr/local/psa/bin/sw-engine-pleskrun /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/scripts/setup-health-monitor.php

Operation completed successfully

plesk-core 10.11.0-ubuntu10.04.buil Parallels Panel v10.11.0 core files

php 5.3 is installed on the system.

I have the same problem
anyone find the solution?

i see this in /var/log/sw-cp-server/error_log

file: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/Health/Data/Adapter/RRDTool/Exec.php
line: 194
code: 0
2011-04-12 15:49:00: (mod_fastcgi.c.2582) FastCGI-stderr: PHP Warning: SimpleXMLElement::__construct() [<a href='simplexmlelement.--construct'>simplexmlelement.--const$

PHP Warning: SimpleXMLElement::__construct() [<a href='simplexmlelement.--construct'>simplexmlelement.--construct</a>]: &lt;/v&gt;&lt;v&gt;NaN&lt;/v&gt;&lt;v&gt;NaN&lt$

PHP Warning: SimpleXMLElement::__construct() [<a href='simplexmlelement.--construct'>simplexmlelement.--construct</a>]: $

PHP Warning: SimpleXMLElement::__construct() [<a href='simplexmlelement.--construct'>simplexmlelement.--construct</a>]: Entity: line 267: parser error : Opening and en$

PHP Warning: SimpleXMLElement::__construct() [<a href='simplexmlelement.--construct'>simplexmlelement.--construct</a>]: N&lt;/v&gt;&lt;v&gt;NaN&lt;/v&gt;&lt;v&gt;NaN&l$

PHP Warning: SimpleXMLElement::__construct() [<a href='simplexmlelement.--construct'>simplexmlelement.--construct</a>]: $

PHP Warning: SimpleXMLElement::__construct() [<a href='simplexmlelement.--construct'>simplexmlelement.--construct</a>]: Entity: line 268: parser error : Opening and en$

PHP Warning: SimpleXMLElement::__construct() [<a href='simplexmlelement.--construct'>simplexmlelement.--construct</a>]: &lt;/data&gt;

PHP Warning: SimpleXMLElement::__construct() [<a href='simplexmlelement.--construct'>simplexmlelement.--construct</a>]: ^

PHP Warning: SimpleXMLElement::__construct() [<a href='simplexmlelement.--construct'>simplexmlelement.--construct</a>]: Entity: line 269: parser error : Opening and en$

PHP Warning: SimpleXMLElement::__construct() [<a href='simplexmlelement.--construct'>simplexmlelement.--construct</a>]: &lt;/xport&gt;

PHP Warning: SimpleXMLElement::__construct() [<a href='simplexmlelement.--construct'>simplexmlelement.--construct</a>]: ^

PHP Warning: SimpleXMLElement::__construct() [<a href='simplexmlelement.--construct'>simplexmlelement.--construct</a>]: Entity: line 269: parser error : Premature end $

PHP Warning: SimpleXMLElement::__construct() [<a href='simplexmlelement.--construct'>simplexmlelement.--construct</a>]: &lt;/xport&gt;

Last edited:
Hi,

I have the same problem and also I have another problem with this. During of upgrading, I think it has a problem, because panel title is 10.1.1 yet! and Also after log in I get an error:

Error: New files of configuration for Apache web server were not built due to errors in configuration templates. The detailed error message was e-mailed to you, so please check the e-mail, fix the errors, and click here to retry generating configuration.

And my web sites are showing apache default page!

Please check your product completely and after that invite your customers to upgrade it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm using CentOS 5.5

Hi,

It's solved!

I checked all configurations. So, when I check my web sites configuratins, I see that they haven't any IP address assigned to it. I think it's about adding IPv6 support in version 10.2.0.

So I tried to assign an IP to each domain via "Change Hosting Setting" button in the each domain custom page, manually. After that Error has removed and also I restart httpd. Now, I haven't apache default page and web sites are healthy. Also I haven't that problem about Server Health in the panel.

At the moment I have just one problem and it's that I upgrade panel to 10.2.0 but it's show 10.1.1, yet!

It's so strange! I have some servers and I haven't any problems to upgrade with them, but this one has these errors.

Last edited:
I have opend a paid support ticket about this problem 2 day ago!!!
And still it's not fixed!!!!!!

this is they answer:

Hello,

Your issue seems to be complicated therefore I am escalating this ticket to our senior engineers. They will get back to you as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

I'm gonna be really sick about plesk and there problems!!!

I have maked paid ticket for this almost a week ago still no answer.
This is a really bad support really really bad support this way they gonna lose a lot of there clients.

Same Problem

I have the same problem now.

PLESK 10.2 has turned out to be the most bug-riddled version that I've ever used :( -- and I'm a very optimistic person when it comes to PLESK :) -- I have never pissed on it mainly because the freaks who claim that they'd rather use cPanel weird me out (My customers absolutely love PLESK - they are a bit confused about the new interface, but overall it's a more professional package that doesn't look piecemealed).

Hello !

I do not understand it...
This Fix http://kb.odin.com/en/111150 functioned only with the first login !???
Now after the 2nd attempt it does not function any longer :

File Exec.php
Line 194
Type Exception

Debian 5.0.8

Also a server restart does not bring anything

Last edited:
KB 111150 Does Not Resolve Issue

Just thought I'd chime in ... the aforementioned KB article (http://kb.odin.com/en/111150) does NOT resolve the issue. Still receiving:

File Exec.php
Line 194
Type Exception

My only difference between everyone else is that this only occurred after extending my volume to increase data capacity.

It appears that the update from http://kb.odin.com/en/111150 did not work until Plesk was restarted:

[root@host]# service psa stopall
[root@host]# service psa start

Now, it doesn't register the full size of my partition on which /var/www/vhosts sits. It only shows the partition size as 98G when it's actually 197G. Any reason why it wouldn't show the proper size of a partition?

Here's the output of df -h:

/dev/sdx 197G 71G 119G 38% /var/www/vhosts

Thanks!

FYI: Problem solved. I read above where IgorG suggested running a script and I had a gut feeling this would force Plesk to re-examine my hardware.

[root@host]# /usr/local/psa/bin/sw-engine-pleskrun /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/scripts/setup-health-monitor.php

Cheers!

Back