• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Plesk help me Nginx Plesk 11

DuongDucVinh

New Pleskian
I recently updated the Plesk 11.0.9 to get the Nginx feature added,

When Nginx Start Error "503 service unavailable nginx" . Please help me Fix Error

Did you try to run ngnix manually with

# /etc/init.d/nginx start

Any related error messages in /var/log/nginx/error.log ?

Have you tried to use command

# /usr/local/psa/admin/bin/nginx-config -t

OPTIONS:
-t - Test and fix NGINX configuration if possible.

How can we remove nginx form plesk on Debian ?

On Plesk Update we can only add new components but we can nothing remove :(

How can we remove nginx form plesk on Debian ?

On Plesk Update we can only add new components but we can nothing remove :(
Use OS package manager (rpm or dpkg) for removing packages of Plesk. But do not forget about dependences.

Use OS package manager (rpm or dpkg) for removing packages of Plesk.

While technically this is correct (and applicable in many cases), I'd advice against such actions without previous investigation or consultation. E.g. in this case simple removal of sw-nginx package might result in broken Apache configuration. Instead you should first disable nginx as a proxy server in Plesk (which is done by nginxmng utility or from GUI).

While technically this is correct (and applicable in many cases), I'd advice against such actions without previous investigation or consultation. E.g. in this case simple removal of sw-nginx package might result in broken Apache configuration. Instead you should first disable nginx as a proxy server in Plesk (which is done by nginxmng utility or from GUI).

Yes, you are correct. It was just common recommendation and there can be many different singularities of this method.

Back