• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue Plesk Imap (Courier) and Outlook365 issue

KlausZ

Basic Pleskian
Hello,
i have a problem with Outlook365 and an domain hosted on the plesk server (imap with courier). I dont see any messages in the inbox. I can change the root of the imap in outlook to /inbox, then i see all the messages. If the root only / i see the old messages too, but no new messages arrived. I see under the inbox in outlook the boxes: draft, sent and so on. When i change the configuration in /inbox the subfolders draft, sent... will be away. And so i have the problem, when i send a message the message appear that it could not be saved in the sent-box. When i worked without /inbox in the configuration i can sent without problem, but dont see new messages.
What can i do? Have somebody the same problem? Any solutions?

Thanks, Klaus

Outlook is unfortunately too stupid to create those special folders if they are not present and creates its own folders locally instead.
So I use roundcube (the webmailer) for the initial connect after account creation. It creates the special folders, and then you can add the account to outlook.
There is no way that I know of to fix the account in outlook, so I'm afraid you'll have to remove it and add it again.

Back