• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Plesk Internal error: is out of webspace

C

CalebF

When one of my clients go to Website & Domains they receive an 500 Internal Server Error, looking locally I see the error is as below...

Anybody have any thoughts?

Internal error: is out of webspace

Message is out of webspace
File Webspace.php
Line 329
Type PleskFatalException

What plesk version? Have you upgraded from previous version or this is clean installation?
Have you renamed your domain recently? This issue can be caused by incorrect renaming of domain.

same problem on Linux Machine

Plesk Panel 10.2.0 (Linux, Debian)

one domain was removed, since that time when opening "Websites & Domains" the following Error-Message:

File Webspace.php
Line 324
Type PleskFatalException

--
How to solve the Problem?
How it is possible to remove the Domain correctly?
Perhaps it has something to do with the Tomcat Hosting enabled?

Best regards
Ingo

have the same error in windows

After trying to add a domain, which failed, I also consistently get the same error message when going to the tab 'Website & Domains" of the client I tried to add the domain to.

Also using Plesk 10.2, but under Windows rather than Unix.

I tried to add a domain directly through the websites and domains tab, because adding a domain any other way gave either a cryptic 'internal error', or an error "Parallels Panel license is invalid!: (5) Access is denied. " (Note that there's nothing wrong with my license and, other that trying to add hosting to my domain, everything works perfectly fine). So when trying to add a domain through the client's control panel, it simply makes the Websites and Domains tab crash with the aforementioned 'internal error: is out of webspace'.

Any help would be appreciated.

Note that I don't have tomcat installed, so I doubt it's due to that. I do run ColdFusion though, also a Java interpreter.

Hi,

I just started using Plesk Panel 10.3.0 for Windows and it was a clean install on a fresh VPS running Windows Server 2008 R2

After adding first domain in the Plesk, I added another domain in the Plesk and it returned with some error.

However, since then, whenever I try to go to Domain page, it gives me the error :

File Webspace.php
Line 333
Type PleskFatalException

I tried to find a lot on Google but everything is written about Linux, nothing about Windows. Do you have any quick solution to this? This is a big problem as I am not able to manage any of my domain.

Kindly suggest.

Regards,
Anurag

I am having the same problem. Any assistance would be appreciated.

Error Resolved

I am having the same problem. Any assistance would be appreciated.

Hi caninewebhosting,

I tried to describe the problem and its solution in your Private Message box. Hopefully you got it and you were able to fix the problem at your end.

Please let me know if you need any further assistance.

For General public, facing this problem, a quick solution is this:

Run these two command on your server using command window:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\bin>dbclient.exe --direct-sql --sql="SELECT id,name FROM domains WHERE htype='vrt_hst' AND id NOT IN(SELECT dom_id FROM hosting);"

C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\bin>dbclient.exe --direct-sql --sql="UPDATE domains SET htype='none' WHERE htype='vrt_hst' AND id NOT IN(SELECT dom_id FROM hosting);"

After running these commands, the primary problem will be fixed. If you'll now go to Websites & Domain page, you'll see the domains added but with no hosting. Remove these domains if you like to add them with hosting.

Now, important point to take care is that, if you like to add new domains with hosting then you should add them using Webspaces tab and use Add Webspace option.

This is an error with Plesk 10.3 which is fixed in updated version of Plesk 10.4.

Always ensure that you use Webspaces option to add domains with hosting, otherwise, using the option of "Add Domain" will again cause the same problem.

Hope this helps.

If any further assistance is required then please get in touch with me.

Regards,
Anurag

I have a brand new install of version 10.4 and got this error. I had a subdomain created and I removed the subdomain and later on I added the same subdomain that was once deleted and now I get this error.

AnuragS steps worked to get rid of the error but now I can't delete or create a web site for the domain because I get this error.

Error: DNSZone::Table::select() failed: no such row in the table

I am using plesk 10.4 on Windows 2008 R2

I ended up following the steps on this article

http://kb.parallels.com/1360

That works to fix that error. I still cannot do anything, now I get a different error

Error: WebServerManager::addVhost() failed: websrvmng failed: Certificate::Read failed

I am not sure if its because the main domain has an SSL setup therefor plesk won't let me create a subdomain

It seems to be an issue with the Plesk default SSL

Hi,

I suspect this could be an issue with Plesk default SSL. Please try the following ..

1) remove the Plesk Default SSL from "Server Cerificates" in IIS.

2) run Plesk reconfgiurator

I did notice it does create the directory for the website on the server but it just does not create the IIS site.

Back