1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Plesk Internal server error

Discussion in 'Plesk 10.x for Linux Issues, Fixes, How-To' started by PleskFailedAgain, Feb 5, 2012.

1. PleskFailedAgain

PleskFailedAgain Guest

PRODUCT, VERSION, OPERATING SYSTEM, ARCHITECTURE
    Plesk Panel 10.4.4, Centos6, x86_64

PROBLEM DESCRIPTION AND STEPS TO REPRODUCE
    updated php to be functional,

added :- atomic repo [apparently plesk is compatible with this]
    updated :- mysql, php

Logged in to plesk :- 500 error up the wazoo

No steps taken to repair other than a search of this forum and google,
    i tried a repair like this before and i had to reformat server.

Most recent entries on log file :- sw-cp-server/error_log

/usr/bin/sw-engine-cgi: relocation error: /usr/lib64/libmyodbc5.so: symbol strmov, version libmysqlclient_16 not defined in file libmysqlclient_r.so.16 with link time reference
    2012-02-05 08:01:20: (mod_fastcgi.c.2482) unexpected end-of-file (perhaps the fastcgi process died): pid: 24274 socket: unix:/usr/local/psa/tmp/sw-engine.sock-0
    2012-02-05 08:01:20: (mod_fastcgi.c.3265) response not received, request sent: 990 on socket: unix:/usr/local/psa/tmp/sw-engine.sock-0 for /left.php3 , closing connection
    /usr/bin/sw-engine-cgi: relocation error: /usr/lib64/libmyodbc5.so: symbol strmov, version libmysqlclient_16 not defined in file libmysqlclient_r.so.16 with link time reference
    2012-02-05 08:01:20: (mod_fastcgi.c.2482) unexpected end-of-file (perhaps the fastcgi process died): pid: 24274 socket: unix:/usr/local/psa/tmp/sw-engine.sock-0
    2012-02-05 08:01:20: (mod_fastcgi.c.3265) response not received, request sent: 1224 on socket: unix:/usr/local/psa/tmp/sw-engine.sock-0 for /admin/index.php , closing connection

//
    think i found the issue plesk requires a specific version of a specific addon for mysql apparently

is there anyway to work around this?

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 5, 2012
  2. IgorG

IgorG Forums Analyst Staff Member

24%
    Affiliate:
    https://plesk.com/?a_aid=59ae552b0731c
    I think that workaround is using official Parallels repo instead third-party repos.

3. PleskFailedAgain

PleskFailedAgain Guest

ah right should of updated.

i removed the atomic repo, downgraded mysql to the version that comes with centos and the error continues.

so whats wrong with the centos version? the official centos version with all the affiliated bells and hats