• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Plesk Internal server error

• Thread starter PleskFailedAgain
  • Start date
P

PleskFailedAgain

PRODUCT, VERSION, OPERATING SYSTEM, ARCHITECTURE
Plesk Panel 10.4.4, Centos6, x86_64

PROBLEM DESCRIPTION AND STEPS TO REPRODUCE
updated php to be functional,

added :- atomic repo [apparently plesk is compatible with this]
updated :- mysql, php

Logged in to plesk :- 500 error up the wazoo

No steps taken to repair other than a search of this forum and google,
i tried a repair like this before and i had to reformat server.

Most recent entries on log file :- sw-cp-server/error_log

/usr/bin/sw-engine-cgi: relocation error: /usr/lib64/libmyodbc5.so: symbol strmov, version libmysqlclient_16 not defined in file libmysqlclient_r.so.16 with link time reference
2012-02-05 08:01:20: (mod_fastcgi.c.2482) unexpected end-of-file (perhaps the fastcgi process died): pid: 24274 socket: unix:/usr/local/psa/tmp/sw-engine.sock-0
2012-02-05 08:01:20: (mod_fastcgi.c.3265) response not received, request sent: 990 on socket: unix:/usr/local/psa/tmp/sw-engine.sock-0 for /left.php3 , closing connection
/usr/bin/sw-engine-cgi: relocation error: /usr/lib64/libmyodbc5.so: symbol strmov, version libmysqlclient_16 not defined in file libmysqlclient_r.so.16 with link time reference
2012-02-05 08:01:20: (mod_fastcgi.c.2482) unexpected end-of-file (perhaps the fastcgi process died): pid: 24274 socket: unix:/usr/local/psa/tmp/sw-engine.sock-0
2012-02-05 08:01:20: (mod_fastcgi.c.3265) response not received, request sent: 1224 on socket: unix:/usr/local/psa/tmp/sw-engine.sock-0 for /admin/index.php , closing connection

//
think i found the issue plesk requires a specific version of a specific addon for mysql apparently

is there anyway to work around this?

Last edited by a moderator:
ah right should of updated.

i removed the atomic repo, downgraded mysql to the version that comes with centos and the error continues.

so whats wrong with the centos version? the official centos version with all the affiliated bells and hats

Back