• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Question Plesk is broken, cannot add new domains

Jan Schmidwenzl

New Pleskian
Hello,

after a server crash i believe something is broken in plesk. When i want to add a new domain or subdomain i get this error below. Does anyone know, which database image is malformed, and what plesk wants to to with the f2bmng-command? Maybe i can add the right file from another plesk server?

ERROR:f2bmng:Command ['set', 'plesk-apache', 'addlogpath', '/var/www/vhosts/system/test.xxxxxxx/logs/error_log'] failed with error DatabaseError('database disk image is malformed',)

[2018-02-16 16:30:46] ERR [1] hosting update is failed: f2bmng failed: ERROR:f2bmng:Command ['set', 'plesk-apache', 'addlogpath', '/var/www/vhosts/system/test.xxxxxx/logs/error_log'] failed with error DatabaseError('database disk image is malformed',)
[2018-02-16 16:30:47] ERR [1] Unable to delete physical hosting f2bmng failed: ERROR:f2bmng:Command ['set', 'plesk-apache', 'addlogpath', '/var/www/vhosts/system/test.xxxxxxx/logs/error_log'] failed with error DatabaseError('database disk image is malformed',)
[2018-02-16 16:30:47] ERR [panel] hosting update is failed: f2bmng failed: ERROR:f2bmng:Command ['set', 'plesk-apache', 'addlogpath', '/var/www/vhosts/system/test.xxxxxxx/logs/error_log'] failed with error DatabaseError('database disk image is malformed',)<br><a href='Plesk Help Center

Back