• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue Windows plesk can not create a user

Ahmet Oğuz

New Pleskian
Hello, I have a problem could someone help me?
Firstly i am getting "Error: Configuration file is invalid." error. I checked config.xml file and that is seems normal to me.

Secondly and the main problem is that when i tried to create new user on plesk i am getting an error which is "Internal error ;-P
ERROR: Error: Call to a member function getIpAddressStruct() on null (ResolvedIp.php:57)<br />
<br><a href='Search results – Plesk Help Center' target='_blank'>Search for related Knowledge Base articles</a>".

I tried to do that in article and the issue still continue. My plesk running on windows os which is Windows Server 2012 R2. Also i tried that plesk repair all but it did not help me.

Notes: My server has two ipv6. Is that could be the problem?

How can fix it?

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    36.1 KB · Views: 4
Notes: My server has two ipv6. Is that could be the problem?
Yes
Make sure that both of theme are registered in network interface level by going to IP Addresses and press reread button and see if any of the IP's you have needs repair.
and Make sure as well at least one of your IP's v4 in shared state not dedicated.

Back