• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Plesk is VERY slow in Windows

Originally posted by jcwilsonmd
We were recently upgraded to 7.5.2, the speed has improved 100%. It also solved our log file issue with SmarterMail.

And just where did you get 7.5.2? The 7.5win page shows that 7.5.1 is the latest released version, and there's no service pack for it in the downloads section.

We were having a problem with SmarterMail log files with Plesk, so we opened a trouble ticket with our ISP. They did the upgrade. I'm not sure where they got it from. (Don't know if we are now "beta testing" or something.)

Hopefully it'll be on the site soon.

The nice people at sw-soft.com upgraded it for us after posting a trouble ticket :)

So far so good!

I hate to come down on people or companies that are giving an honest effort. But i have to agree with these complaints. In the last two weeks i have lost 5 clients, do to the really slow interface, they "thought" was not up and running.

usbusi... I couldnt have said it better. Although I try frequently. Test test test and then test some more.

I just updated to 7.5.2 and its working much better speed wise, now when I enable the "Plesk Firewall Management" with the defaults rules I cant connect to the control panel.

Each individual interface (I have two) is set to enable , and the "Plesk Firewall Management" is disable, so we can use the control panel. Does that mean the firewall is off/on.

Any ideas?

Alss I have to say

Alls I have to say is that I put my feelers out to other cpanels and stated to the companies make me an offer worth my while. And if its good im bitting because this is absolutly ridiculous. You ever try to get these people on the phone too. Also I was asking to promote plesk on my site as an affilaite and do you believe they denied me. Thats a good thing to do. I mean lets dent people promoting our company, that shoudl increase sales. Im actaully getting my coding department together to write our own caontrol panel. Becuaseo ne thing mail enable is terrible. This is way to slow. Plesk doesnt incorporate good with API's. So at this point I am not holding my breath. IF they release 7.5.2 then maybe Ill try to give them the benefit of the doubt. But Im reaching out in other directions now. so if anyone wants to join up with Cosmick Technologies. email me [email protected]. I feel terrible for my customers and plesk should be accountable for all this and lose of revenue due to control panel issues. oh lets not even talk about there support packages. That in itself is outragous. No wonder why they charge so much, because probabaly in there eyes hoepfuly no one bites, because there probabaly isnt any support. I mean how can you support somethign when you dont even have control over it. I appoligise for my sense of frustration here but I think we are all on the same page here. Have a nice day.

when will 7.5.2 come out??

Hi,

Was wondering when will 7.5.2 come out?? I am about to order plesk and need it for windows.. So what version should i be installing? should i install the 7.x or wait for the 7.5.2 fixed?? I mean if i install the 7.5.1 will it cause any progrma on a new server? or will it slow it down?? like i heard on this forum??

Any update on this? please help!! before i install anything!!

thanks

Re: when will 7.5.2 come out??

Originally posted by aboyz
Hi,

Was wondering when will 7.5.2 come out?? I am about to order plesk and need it for windows.. So what version should i be installing? should i install the 7.x or wait for the 7.5.2 fixed?? I mean if i install the 7.5.1 will it cause any progrma on a new server? or will it slow it down?? like i heard on this forum??

Any update on this? please help!! before i install anything!!

thanks
Apparently SWSoft is installing 7.5.2 for customers that ask for it, but that'll cost you. If you're just buying a license and install it yourself, you may want to wait for the official release of 7.5.2.

No one really knows when it'll be out. We've seen a few posts that have said "a week," albeit over a week ago, so I'd assume any day now we should see it being rolled out.

why we have to pay?

why we have to pay for 5.2.2? that doesn't make sense.. When will they release it. I mean so many people are bugging about it. and have serious problem with it. I mean its slow as hell!!!! Is it ok to install 5.2.1 then upgrade later to 5.2.2? I mean will 5.2.1 work fine as of now? or still buggy??

sw-soft upgraded my plesk for windows to 7.5.2
-- clam works
-- backup/restore works
-- and yes, control panel interface is faster

however, in 7.5.2
-- stats doesn't work

(haven't tried them all)

i emailed tech support at swsoft asking when 7.5.2 will be released, here is what I got:

Plesk 7.5.2 should be released in a few days - after the 10-th of may or a little bit later.

thx for the INFO!!

thx for the INFO!!

I'll go ahead and install plesk 7.5.1 then tell the support guy to help me upgrade to 7.52 is it FREE for the upgrade??

anyone know??

thanks

Looks like they released the 7.5.2 patch. Will someone let me know if they upgrade and how it goes......

I don't like to be the ginney pig.

Thanks, dave

going ti install it on a system that has 7.5.1 already...will post to let you know the happenings.

After upgrade i add some domains to plesk panel and i get errors when i visit these websites:

This is the Pleskâ„¢ default page
If you see this page it means:

1) hosting for this domain is not configured
or
2) there's no such domain registered in Plesk.

For more information please contact @adminemail@.

Is there any one get the same error with me? Please help me fixed it

Thanks

I've installed the Windows 2003 Plesk 7.5.0 -> 7.5.2 update twice. My user interface is slower than Christmas! I've tried many suggestions in this thread without success. Plesk works great, but it is just so sloooowwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!! I bought this produce less than two months ago! I might be very happy with it if it wasn't slow. Any Ideas?

Back