1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Question Plesk Licences Price Increase on 12th of December 2017 why this ?

Discussion in 'Plesk Suggestions and Feedback' started by nas, Nov 7, 2017.

?

Plesk licenses charges increase is accepted or Not

1. Yes iam accepted

40.0%
  2. Not it was not worth to increase the charge

60.0%
  1. nas

nas New Pleskian

20%
    Hi,

As we all used Plesk Onyx Web Host Edition and other version it was because of the service and charges are

good and low. Now it was very terrible to hear that Plesk was going to increase the charges on December. If your

company didn't have money to celebrate the Christmas and new year please don't turn to your customers. As your

Onyx version is not full fill for an hosting company and we though it will be improved but with out improvement how

you can increase the charges. IF plesk is going to take an bad decisions like price increasing we all customer will

move to other control panel. I writing this thread for all of us, so every one let see the authority is going to take action.

Plesk Web Host Edition for VPS, old price per month: 8,99 EUR, new price: 14,99 EUR

2. garcue

garcue Basic Pleskian

I think the price increase is correct if it improves the services offered

3. nas

nas New Pleskian

20%
    I Don't think the service will improve, as this much months there are small improvements so I don't think this increase will not help
    new customers and existing one like us. So don't go froward and make the charges as same and good service as we all moved from Cpanel
    it was because of the charges are low if the charges are same or more that Cpanel then what is the use of it.

4. garcue

garcue Basic Pleskian

To be even better than Cpanel :)

5. Oto Tortorella

Oto Tortorella Basic Pleskian

35%
    One the many problems is that the price increase involves also the licenses already issued.
    Now I have same licenses rent to some of my customers, now I'm forced to increase the price and they will not renew if I double the VPS price.
    They will go away to some other provider, maybe a big one with better prices.
    Maybe the big ISP's have some better deal with Plesk, they can include the software in the VPS and sell it at a price lower than Plesk alone.
    Plesk, with this price increase will get rid of all its small reseller, who also provide customer support.
    I'm evaluating VestaCP to use it in my new VPS offer.

6. DmitriyK

DmitriyK Basic Pleskian

70%
    VestCP was not updated for a year. I tried it - not stable. I'm testing webmin + virtualmine - powerful solution.

7. nas

nas New Pleskian

20%
    I have migrated my Plesk Onyx web hosting edition to Cpanel.. it seem the pricing is much more than cpanel if they have planned to increase the price why you haven't done it on the starting. Please know that there are lot of Migration tools available in the internet so think twise before changing price