• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Plesk license update error

AndorA

Basic Pleskian
Hello,

Today I got a warning that my Plesk is operating within the grace period of the license. I have a perpetual license with upgrade protection active, so that should not be the case. So I went to license management, and selected "Retrieve keys". I received the below error message.

Unfortunately, I don't know the first thing about PHP and Zend, but maybe one of you can look at the message and see if you have any clue what's the matter with my Plesk?

Thanks, regs,
Andor

PHP Warning: PDO::__construct() [pdo.--construct]: Premature end of data (mysqlnd_wireprotocol.c:554)
Line: 128
File: C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\plib\Zend\Db\Adapter\Pdo\Abstract.php
Stack Trace:
#0 Smb_Exception_Syntax::handleError(2, PDO::__construct() [pdo.--construct]: Premature end of data (mysqlnd_wireprotocol.c:554), C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\plib\Zend\Db\Adapter\Pdo\Abstract.php, 128, Array ([dsn] => mysql:adapter=PDO_MYSQL;host=localhost;dbname=sitebuilder5;port=3306,[q] => ))
#1 PDO->__construct(mysql:adapter=PDO_MYSQL;host=localhost;dbname=sitebuilder5;port=3306, sitebuilder, xxxxxx, Array ()) called at [C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\plib\Zend\Db\Adapter\Pdo\Abstract.php:128]
#2 Zend_Db_Adapter_Pdo_Abstract->_connect() called at [C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\plib\Zend\Db\Adapter\Abstract.php:417]
#3 Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query(DESCRIBE `template`, Array ()) called at [C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\plib\Zend\Db\Adapter\Pdo\Abstract.php:230]
#4 Zend_Db_Adapter_Pdo_Abstract->query(DESCRIBE `template`) called at [C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\plib\Zend\Db\Adapter\Pdo\Mysql.php:136]
#5 Zend_Db_Adapter_Pdo_Mysql->describeTable(template, ) called at [C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\plib\Zend\Db\Table\Abstract.php:696]
#6 Zend_Db_Table_Abstract->_setupMetadata() called at [C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\plib\Zend\Db\Table\Abstract.php:739]
#7 Zend_Db_Table_Abstract->_setupPrimaryKey() called at [C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\plib\Zend\Db\Table\Abstract.php:846]
#8 Zend_Db_Table_Abstract->info(primary) called at [C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\sb\include\Base\ORM\Broker.php:469]
#9 Base_ORM_Broker->getPrimaryKey() called at [C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\sb\include\Base\ORM\Broker.php:106]
#10 Base_ORM_Broker->getByField(code, generic) called at [C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\sb\include\SB\TemplateBroker.php:31]
#11 SB_TemplateBroker->getDefault() called at [C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\sb\include\SB\Statistics\Abstract.php:40]
#12 SB_Statistics_Abstract->__construct() called at [C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\sb\include\SB\Statistics\Report.php:57]
#13 SB_Statistics_Report->__construct() called at [C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\sb\include\SB\Statistics\Report.php:80]
#14 SB_Statistics_Report::getInstance() called at [C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\sb\include\SB\Facade\Service\System.php:347]
#15 SB_Facade_Service_System->_getUsageReportCompressed()
#16 call_user_func_array(Array ([0] => SB_Facade_Service_System Object (),[1] => _getUsageReportCompressed), Array ()) called at [C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\sb\include\SB\Facade\Service.php:41]
#17 SB_Facade_Service->_execute(_getUsageReportCompressed) called at [C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\sb\include\SB\Facade\Service\System.php:338]
#18 SB_Facade_Service_System->getUsageReportCompressed() called at [C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\plib\ExtendedServerInfo.php:1709]
#19 ExtendedServerInfo->_getSitebuilderInfo() called at [C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\plib\ExtendedServerInfo.php:1935]
#20 ExtendedServerInfo->collect() called at [C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\plib\ExtendedServerInfo.php:1944]
#21 ExtendedServerInfo->get() called at [C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\plib\ExtendedServerInfo.php:2131]
#22 ServerInfo->getExtendedServerInfo() called at [C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\plib\ExtendedServerInfo.php:2208]
#23 ServerInfo->collect() called at [C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\plib\ExtendedServerInfo.php:2215]
#24 ServerInfo->get() called at [C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\plib\common_func.php3:4400]
#25 getServerInfo() called at [C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\plib\common_func.php3:4969]
#26 updateKeyAndNotifyByProduct(Resource id #49, plesk-win, ) called at [C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\plib\common_func.php3:4980]
#27 updateKeyAndNotify(Resource id #49) called at [C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\htdocs\server\key_update.php:19]

Last edited:
1) Please try to launch the following command:
"%plesk_bin%\local_mysql_helper.exe" --repair-sitebuilder-database-user-password

2) Could you please send to me installation logs that are located in c:\<random folder>\autoinstaller3.log? You can zip and send to me directly by email. We want to understand why this happened in your environment.

3) do you have 'display_errors' enabled in %plesk_dir%\admin\php.ini ? Is this for debugging purposes?

Hi Pavel,

- The --repair-sitebuilder comment was completed succesfully, but did not change anything about the issue
- Will email you my installation logs. But actually this happened just after your second line support team solved another PHP issue early last month. So you must have all that data. Apparently, some old PHP files were left on the server from Plesk 8.x (I've run upgrades ever since 8.3 or so).
- In admin\php.ini there is no line display_errors, or anything that resembles it.

Thanks for your help! I have 6 more days to solve the issue before I get blocked, says Plesk :-S

Andor

I have just updated Plesk from 10.3.0 to 10.3.1, plus microupdates. It did not make a difference with this error, unfortunately.

Back