1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Plesk linux 11.x - Change IP Multiples domains

Discussion in 'Plesk 11.x for Linux' started by ClaudioD, Dec 3, 2012.

1. ClaudioD

ClaudioD New Pleskian

85%
    Hello,

I need to find a solution to make a massive change of IP addresses.

On Plesk 9.x there was the possibility of editing all domains and make a massive change. Here I am not such a possibility.

The need arises for a restore from massive backups from another server, but from the command line (pleskrestore) is not taken correctly the file for the resolution of conflicts.

Last edited: Dec 3, 2012
  2. IgorG

IgorG Forums Analyst Staff Member

24%
  3. ClaudioD

ClaudioD New Pleskian

85%
    Hi,

You cannot use that tool because on the server the destination ip already exists and the script blocks with the error (i have replace ip with XX.XX.XX.XX):

XX.XX.XX.XX: address is already used by Panel
    ipaddress.map: 1 conflicts found

Let me start by saying that the change i need for the restore of some backup that were on a server with different ip. To make the restore and have no problems on the conflict of ip i entered the ip of the old server as an alias eth0 (eth0:1) and then i removed.