• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Plesk Linux 9.3 server is freezing

C

CesarV

The 3 consecutive days that my Plesk Linux 9.3 server with CentOS 5.4 is freezing in the morning. It seems that the processing gets to 100%. I can not access via ssh. After reboot the server works perfectly. How can I check what is happening? Where do I begin?

Thanks.

Attachments

• watchdogstatistics-08042010.jpg
    watchdogstatistics-08042010.jpg
    198.6 KB · Views: 6
You haven't ssh access always, or only when it occurs?
It is very difficult to perform investigation without root access via ssh to this server...

Hello IgorG

Well, I could not access the ssh when the problem was occurring, but I think it was the latest kernel, because I put the previous version and this morning the server has not frozen. The strange thing is that I've found no error in the logs.
I also found some strange folders like bin, lib and others within a domain and had the terminfo and sftp-server. Question, when I turn on Shell access to server with FTP user's credentials, it is normal to create these folders or allow unauthorized access?
Thank you for your help.

Back