• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved Plesk login redirects login_up.php?success_redirect_url=%2F

mseda

New Pleskian
www.mydomain.com/login_up.php?success_redirect_url=%2F
this error occurs when i add or add a new domain
how do i fix it.. thank

and

New configuration files for the Apache web server were not created due to the errors in configuration templates: nginx: [emerg] unexpected end of file, expecting ";" or "}" in /var/www/vhosts/system/XXXXX/conf/vhost_nginx.conf:1 nginx: configuration file /etc/nginx/nginx.conf test failed. Detailed error descriptions were sent to you by email. Please resolve the issues and click here to generate broken configuration files once again or here to generate all configuration files. See the details in Configuration Troubleshooter

CentOS Linux 7.9.2009 (Core)
Plesk Obsidian
Version 18.0.42

repair:

The operation failed with the following error: {"id":1,"cmd":"plesk repair installation -y","type":"progress","message":"Reconfiguring the Plesk installation","level":0} {"id":1,"cmd":"plesk repair installation -y","type":"failed","message":"Reconfiguring the Plesk installation","level":0} {"id":1,"cmd":"plesk repair installation -y","type":"failed","message":"Reconfiguring the Plesk installation","level":0,"details":"Started bootstrapper repair procedure. This may take a while.\nCertain actions may be skipped if not applicable.\n\n Finishing up upgrade procedures and rerunning previously\nfailed upgrade actions...\n===> Cumulative Plesk database upgrade and repair (revertable\nstage) has been started.\n===> Preparing Plesk database upgrade (revertable stage).\n===> Cumulative upgrade and repair of Plesk database\n(revertable stage) has been completed.\n===> Plesk database scheme upgrade has been started.\nApplying migrations from:\n\/usr\/local\/psa\/bootstrapper\/pp18.0.42-bootstrapper\/migrations\/\n===> Plesk database scheme upgrade has been completed.\n===> Cumulative Plesk upgrade and repair (final stage) has been\nstarted.\n===> Preparing Plesk upgrade (final stage).\n===> Cumulative upgrade and repair of Plesk (final stage) has\nbeen completed.\n Reconfiguring mail subsystem...\n Reconfiguring Apache web server...\n Reconfiguring ProFTPD FTP server...\n===> Configuring ProFTPD server\n Reconfiguring AWStats web statistics...\n Reconfiguring WatchDog...\n Restoring SELinux contexts...\nCreated symlink from\n\/etc\/systemd\/system\/multi-user.target.wants\/drwebd.service to\n\/usr\/lib\/systemd\/system\/drwebd.service.\n Reconfiguring SSL ciphers and protocols...\n Regenerating web servers' configuration files...\nWarning: web server configuration is broken. We will try to\nrepair it. This operation can take a lot of time, please do not\ninterrupt the process.\n Cleaning active Panel sessions...\n Fixing permissions on Panel packages files\nERROR:[Errno 2] No such file or directory:\n'\/opt\/plesk\/node\/12\/lib\/node_modules\/npm\/appveyor.yml'\nChanging permissions on \/var\/run\/dovecot\/login to 0755\n\nBootstrapper repair finished.\nErrors occurred while performing the following actions: fix\nPlesk packages permissions.\nCheck '\/var\/log\/plesk\/install\/plesk_18.0.42_repair.log' and\n'\/var\/log\/plesk\/install\/plesk_18.0.42_repair_problems.log' for\ndetails.\nIf you can't resolve the issue on your own, please address\nPlesk support.\n"}

SOLVED:)

He was doing it from the command here. i deleted it

PHP Settings for yourdomain.com

Attachments

• SCSC.PNG
    SCSC.PNG
    56.7 KB · Views: 118
Have you tried running this command on the command line?

Code:
# plesk repair installation
ok. but it keeps repeating the same problem

New configuration files for the Apache web server were not created due to the errors in configuration templates: nginx: [emerg] unexpected end of file, expecting ";" or "}" in /var/www/vhosts/system/MYWEBSITE.com/conf/vhost_nginx.conf:1 nginx: configuration file /etc/nginx/nginx.conf test failed. Detailed error descriptions were sent to you by email. Please resolve the issues and click here to generate broken configuration files once again or here to generate all configuration files. See the details in Configuration Troubleshooter

ok. but it keeps repeating the same problem

New configuration files for the Apache web server were not created due to the errors in configuration templates: nginx: [emerg] unexpected end of file, expecting ";" or "}" in /var/www/vhosts/system/MYWEBSITE5.com/conf/vhost_nginx.conf:1 nginx: configuration file /etc/nginx/nginx.conf test failed. Detailed error descriptions were sent to you by email. Please resolve the issues and click HERE to generate broken configuration files once again or HERE to generate all configuration files. See the details in Configuration Troubleshooter

AFTER

Unable to configure the web server: Execution failed. Command: httpdmng Arguments: Array ( [0] => --reconfigure-all ) Details: Execution failed. Command: httpdmng Arguments: Array ( [0] => --reconfigure-domains [1] =>
MYWEBSİTE LİST......
Details: [2022-05-05 03:49:34.001] 7747:62731f0e4bae5 ERR [util_exec] proc_close() failed ['/usr/local/psa/admin/bin/nginx-config' '-t'] with exit code [1] [2022-05-05 03:49:38.574] 7747:62731f0e4bae5 ERR [panel] Apache config (16517117570.57990700) generation failed: Template_Exception: nginx: [emerg] unexpected end of file, expecting ";" or "}" in /var/www/vhosts/system/MYWEBSİTE5.com/conf/vhost_nginx.conf:1 nginx: configuration file /etc/nginx/nginx.conf test failed file: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/Template/Writer/Webserver/Abstract.php line: 75 code: 0 nginx: [emerg] unexpected end of file, expecting ";" or "}" in /var/www/vhosts/system/MYWEBSİTE5.COM/conf/vhost_nginx.conf:1 nginx: configuration file /etc/nginx/nginx.conf test failed

I would suggest you contact Plesk Support Team:

The user has a wrong entry in his custom Nginx configuration settings in his domain "MYWEBSITE5.com". He needs to remove that entry, then the reconfiguration will work.

The user has a wrong entry in his custom Nginx configuration settings in his domain "MYWEBSITE5.com". He needs to remove that entry, then the reconfiguration will work.
how can I do that. please explain simply, I'm a beginner :)

putty or plesk panel?

1- Domain Delete
2- # plesk repair installation
3- Domain add MYWEBSİTE5.COM

Result:

New configuration files for the Apache web server were not created due to the errors in configuration templates: nginx: [emerg] unexpected end of file, expecting ";" or "}" in /var/www/vhosts/system/MYWEBSİTE5.COM/conf/vhost_nginx.conf:1 nginx: configuration file /etc/nginx/nginx.conf test failed. Detailed error descriptions were sent to you by email. Please resolve the issues and click here to generate broken configuration files once again or here to generate all configuration files. See the details in Configuration Troubleshooter

What's the content of this field?

Subscription -> Apache & nginx Settings -> Additional nginx directives

There is a ; missing at the end of the line. That's also what the error message says: "... unexpected end of file, expecting ";" or "}" ...".
You could also simply write
Code:
client_max_body_size 5G;

Thank maartenv
Subscription -> MYDOMAİN5.COM - Apache & nginx Settings -> Additional nginx directives --- NOW CLEAN.
Solved.
I guess this command is automatically assigned to the domains I just added. where do i fix this

There is a ; missing at the end of the line. That's also what the error message says: "... unexpected end of file, expecting ";" or "}" ...".
You could also simply write
Code:
client_max_body_size 5G;
Thank Peter I'm trying right away -

client_max_body_size 5G;​

Thank you so much for everything.

my last question,
How can I mark it as reSOLVED in the forum?

(- If your issue is solved, please let us know so we can mark it as Resolved.)

Attachments

• 57.PNG
    57.PNG
    60.6 KB · Views: 51
Just curious about the cause of this issue. Plesk should have given an error that it was the wrong syntax.
How did it end up in your nginx.conf?

Screenshot 2022-05-05 at 17.06.48.png

Last edited:
turn off proxy mode for the domain
and
this is how it is resolved. but when you add a new domain, it is broken automatically. how do i fix it temporarily

Attachments

• eeee.png
    eeee.png
    180.5 KB · Views: 51
Back