• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Plesk Login Screen Hang

VipinV

New Pleskian
I have Plesk 10.4.4 and without any changes made, the plesk login started to freeze out when, I type in admin and password at the Plesk Login screen (https://IP:8443). It is same with all resellers/ client logins. I verified and did following:

1. Verified psa Database server is running correctly without any error or corruption.
2. Session folder (C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\sessions) has correct permission
3. Reconfigured Plesk Website
4. Repaired Plesk via Plesk Reconfigurator

Last thing I did was to upgrade Plesk to 11.0.9 and it looks like it is in hanged state too.

I receive following error in Plesk log (C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\logs\php_error.log)

[02-May-2013 02:06:05 UTC] Exception: PHP Warning: PDO::__construct() [<a href='pdo.--construct'>pdo.--construct</a>]: Premature end of data (mysqlnd_wireprotocol.c:553); File: C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\plib\Zend\Db\Adapter\Pdo\Abstract.php, Line: 129

file: C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\smb\application\library\Smb\Exception\Syntax.php
line: 60
code: 0
trace: #0 [internal function]: Smb_Exception_Syntax::handleError(2, 'PDO::__construc...', 'C:\Program File...', 129, Array)

Any suggestions on how to fix this ?

Back