• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved plesk mail not working on iPad

Ihtshama

Basic Pleskian
Hello
I am able to use plesk mail on iPhone and outlook too, but not iPad. It takes so long to verify the login details, and then prompt error SSL and ask to try without SSL, when i try with that, it throws error "server mail.xxx.com" is not responding.

Am i missing something.

Hello @IgorG
This issue has become a serious problem, as our clients are not able to configure their email.

I am not able to configure mail settings on iPad, i checked it on many iPads, but emails are not working. I tried it with SSL and without SSL, but it didnt work, instead it says "server is not responding".
Check attached file.

For your information, i am able to configure these settings on iPhone. email is working fine.

Attachments

• _6  WhatsApp.jpg
    _6 WhatsApp.jpg
    126 KB · Views: 10
The latest update has resolved that issue on my iOS. Great to hear, that they resolved it. There are dozens of malware software which can make such problems. Did you try any kind of anti-virus, or something like that? Half a year ago, when my Mac OS was infected by akamaihd popup virus, this resource helped ( url: https://macsecurity.net/view/51-rvzr-aakamaihdnet-pоpup-virus-removal-for-mac ) and maybe it's one of the few articles which really can help user with that problem..

Last edited:
Back