• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue Plesk/Mail server content doesn't match with webmail

dvl

New Pleskian
Plesk/Mail server content doesn't match with webmail. For our of our domains (user) number of emails on server and number of emails that can be seen via webmail doesn't match.
Webmail show too many emails more than on server and all webmail content can be opened. Did someone had similar situation or some explenation? Thanks!

Is it thinkable that some of the mails are sorted into subfolders so that you can see only a part of your mails when you look into one folder on your disk?

Is it thinkable that some of the mails are sorted into subfolders so that you can see only a part of your mails when you look into one folder on your disk?
No, that's not the case here. For example, on server we have emails from the end of 2021 and later, meanwhile when I log to webmail of this specific user I see emails from 2020. I can open them and when I do that, while using GetWebsiteIP extension for Firefox I see public address of our server. How is this possible, I can not understand. There is no some subfolder when thees emails are hidden. In any case thank you Peter for your time to respond me. Best regards!

Back