• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Question Plesk messages to customers: Limiting to selected customers or excluding customers

W4ru

Basic Pleskian
Hello!

i am a bit surprised that this function is not already present (in the customer's settings):

I would like to select whether a customer gets messages from PLESK or not. Because there are those and those:
1) customers who have a login to use it to change settings for mail or via web file manager if necessary) and then need access to do so, because there are multiple domains / subscriptions for this login.
-> But they don't need a hint to the certificate, because this is not their task.
-> Some of them maintain the wordpress themselves, so these messages from Plesk are good
-> Others leave the wordpress to me and messages are therefore obsolete
2) Created "customers", but finally only serve the overview and then yet the management is done by me and therefore do not need messages, but the login is still filled with real data (mail address) that the customer in case of emergency can instruct a third party to do something. Accordingly, a separate mail address would help here, but solve the problem only symptomatically (because this mailbox is then full of messages).
3) Power users will get all messages, of course.

I imagine therefore an option that as in the "notifications" again per customer can be activated, which messages he gets. This requires tables... I know.

Alternatively, an entry e.g. via the Panel.ini or similar would be reasonable: List of customer IDs that do not get messages.

Was that understandably presented or can I still specify?

Thanks for any attention ;-)

Back