• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

plesk migration complicated!

P

pasqdp

Server from which i want o migrate is Parallel Plesk Expand 2.2.4. It manage Centralized mail server Plesk panel 8.4 and parallel Plesk panel 8.6 which contains domains, and user's data.

I want to move all these three servers into ONE server with Parallel Plesk Panel 10.0.1.
What are necessary steps ?

I think that first of all you may unregister these Plesk servers from Expand and then migrate them as usual.

i'm afraid it will stop working that way, those servers are up and running now with clients onboard. What will happen if i unregister plesk panel and centralized mail server from expand?

I did something else right now. I have installed plesk panel 10.0.1 on different server on trial license and now i started migration from plesk panel 8.4 and centralized mail server. When its done it just matter of restoring those files right?????

In the migration manager i have listed all domains and users, i did migration and it sayz complete. However! There is no users or anything in the user list. What may be the cause?

i need to perform this operations on 8.6 plesk panel, how can i obtain trial license to get 8.6 running?

I tried to do a migration from plesk pannel 8.6 runned by expand to plesk panel 8.6, i have all except Physical Hosting(subdomains,ftp) i dont have any errors in migration...

Back