• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue Plesk migration failed

Smashing

New Pleskian
I can't migration from other server. When I did the migration. It showed error messages below. And I did the method metion in https://kb.plesk.com/en/129990. But still not work. How to fix this problem. Can I install yaml manually?

Plesk Migrator returned non-zero exit code

COMMAND: '/usr/local/psa/admin/sbin/modules/panel-migrator/plesk-migrator' 'generate-migration-list' '/usr/local/psa/var/modules/panel-migrator/sessions/20161027103109/config.ini' '--migration-list-format=json' '--migration-list-file=/usr/local/psa/var/modules/panel-migrator/sessions/20161027103109/migration-list-raw.json' '--skip-services-checks' '--include-existing-subscriptions' '--async' '--overwrite' '--reload-source-data'

EXIT CODE: 1

STDOUT:

STDERR:
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/usr/local/psa/admin/sbin/modules//panel-migrator/plesk-migrator", line 16, in <module>
from parallels.core.cli.migration_cli import run
File "/usr/local/psa/admin/plib/modules/panel-migrator/backend/lib/python/parallels/core/cli/migration_cli.py", line 7, in <module>
from parallels.core.cli.common_cli import Command, CommandTypes, \
File "/usr/local/psa/admin/plib/modules/panel-migrator/backend/lib/python/parallels/core/cli/common_cli.py", line 21, in <module>
from parallels.core.utils.log import Log
File "/usr/local/psa/admin/plib/modules/panel-migrator/backend/lib/python/parallels/core/utils/log.py", line 4, in <module>
import yaml
ImportError: No module named yaml

I tried to install yaml manually. But it seems there is no plesk-py27-pyyaml package on the yum server.
[root@vh8 parallels]# yum search plesk-py
Loaded plugins: fastestmirror
Loading mirror speeds from cached hostfile
* base: download.nus.edu.sg
* extras: download.nus.edu.sg
* updates: download.nus.edu.sg
====================================================== N/S matched: plesk-py =======================================================
plesk-py27.x86_64 : An engine for run Plesk migration scripts
plesk-py27-devel.x86_64 : Development files for Plesk migration scripts
plesk-py27-pip.x86_64 : The PyPA recommended tool for installing Python packages
plesk-py27-setuptools.x86_64 : Easily download, build, install, upgrade, and uninstall Python packages
plesk-py27-virtualenv.x86_64 : Virtual Python Environment builder

Name and summary matches only, use "search all" for everything.

Last edited:
Hi Smashing,

we can see from your informations, that you use a CentOS/RHEL - based operating system, but unfortunately, you don't mention which one?!? And even that you placed the thread in "Plesk 12.x for Linux", we can not guess, which Plesk version you have.

Your question:
Can I install yaml manually?
Can certainly be answered with a "yes", but without your operating system informations, we are not able to guide you to the path, which suits your environment, or with the exact command to use. We can only suggest to use a mirror site, so that you are able to navigate to the correct URL by yourself:

ftp://ftp.hosteurope.de/mirror/autoinstall.plesk.com/PMM_0.1.10/​

For CentOS 7 ( x86_64 ) for example, you would use the commands:

Code:
mkdir -p /root/plesk/downloads
cd /root/plesk/downloads
wget http://autoinstall.plesk.com/PMM_0.1.10/dist-rpm-CentOS-7-x86_64/packages/plesk-py27-pyyaml-3.11-centos7.15082413.x86_64.rpm
rpm -Uvh plesk-py27-pyyaml-3.11-centos7.15082413.x86_64.rpm

... but ( !!! ), with the provided resolution from your mentioned KB - article ( 129990 ), you should definetly reach the very same result, or use the commands:

Uninstall/Remove:
/usr/local/psa/admin/bin/autoinstaller --select-product-id plesk --select-release-current --remove-component pmm

Install:

/usr/local/psa/admin/bin/autoinstaller --select-product-id plesk --select-release-current --install-component pmm

Hello Smashing,

This issue was fixed in the latest release of Plesk Migrator 2.1.8 that was released yesterday. Try to remove and install Plesk Migrator again using Extension catalog.

Back