• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Plesk migration subdomains issue

Misha Politaev

New Pleskian
Hello support!

We are at migrating domains from WEB1 to WEB2 via Plesk "Migration manager". Usually we dont have domain on WEB2 when it is migrating from WEB1. But one domain, test.com are exist on both server, but with different set of subdomains. I have tried migrate WEB1 test.com to WEB2 test.com, hope that subdomains from WEB1 will be joined with WEB2 test.com subdomains. But after 4 hours migration process i didn't see new subdomains on WEB2, so no one subdomain from WEB1 not moved to WEB2. Is this a bug? How i can joined subdomains from two webservers for one domain?

Hello, Misha!
Migrator joins objects and content of subscription only if subscription has the same owner and the same system user(the same means the same login and password).
Set the same system users on subscriptions(test.com) on source and on target and start migration again in new session or click 'Reload source data' in current session and start migration again.

Hello Alina!

I dont know where exact i should set owners and system user. Is this system user which "ls -l" shows? Dont have time to test and want to set right settings in first test migration, because every test take 4 hours. Can you give a menu option in Plesk panel where these settings should be set?

Last edited:
To get system user of subscription open Websites&Domains:
upload_2017-3-24_13-52-11.png

Compare system users on source and target and set the same passwords in Websites&Domains->FTP access-><username>

Hello Alina,
I have Plesk 9.x interface, don's see system user. Here is screenshot where need to find it?

Attachments

• Снимок экрана 2017-03-24 в 11.22.07.png
    Снимок экрана 2017-03-24 в 11.22.07.png
    214.9 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
On page from attach go to Web Hosting Settings => Account Preferences

Last edited:
@Misha Politaev @Alina Dmi please follow to forum rules and use default language - English. Note, that non-Russian speaking people can't understand your public conversation. Thanks.

This didn't helped Alina, but shows "completed with no errors"? Is there a way move subdomain of test.com to standalone domain and then move it to WEB2?

Back