• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Important Plesk Multi Server 1.2.0 is available

Anthony

Administrator
Staff member
I'm glad to announce the new version of Plesk Multi Server 1.2.0 has been published Plesk Multi Server - Plesk Extensions!

This release allows attaching an existing Plesk Onyx server with customers and subscriptions to the Plesk Multi Server infrastructure, as well as detaching a server from Plesk Multi Server without removing its customer and subscriptions.

Full release notes: Change Log for Plesk

New chapters of the Plesk Multi Server guide describing new features:
Connecting a Working Plesk Server as a Service Node
Disconnecting a Service Node

Plesk Multi Server course in Plesk University has been updated to cover these new features - Plesk University

Please take a look and provide your feedback!

Hi Anthony,

I am just curious, now that the 1.2.0 version has been release what is the likely time frame for the 1.3.0 release with the Central DNS feature?
It seems your devs are aiming at 1 - 1.5 months per point release. So would it be fair to say that we would have Central DNS by mid July?

Thanks for the update. It is good to set some expectations.

Can you please confirm though that the central DNS feature will be on the next release.
I am pretty desperate for this feature.

Also Central Mail is the next big one I need after Central DNS, so hopefully that will be next on the list.

I have reviewed the roadmap and it does say that Central DNS is next then Central Mail.
I just wanted to confirm that this is still the case as I heard some conflicting information.

Thanks

@Grant Klaaysen it is still planned to implement the central DNS feature in the next release but there could be significant delays between releases. I have no more concrete info for now.

Hello,
I am confident that when you have deployed with CENTRAL DNS and CENTRAL MAIL you are going to have a lot more user.

I look forward :)

Nicolas.

Back