• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Plesk not connecting to billing software

cartwright118

New Pleskian
Hello,

I have a problem with one of my Plesk servers, it keeps cutting the connection when creating accounts via the API.

I have setup a billing software, which we have established its not that due to testing with other server platforms and also the Linux Plesk Online Demo. I configured the billing software to connect the the Linux Demo on the Plesk website and it creates an account on there no problem.

The billing software connects to my Plesk server and creates the account, but times out because the server disconnects the connection before sending any data back to the billing software telling it that its complete.

Is there anything in the Plesk software that could be preventing it from communicating back with the billing software.

The module log in the billing software shows that Plesk isn't sending any data back. Could it be anything to do with the Enhanced security mode?

Thank you
Christian

I'm using Parallels Plesk Panel v11.0.9_build110120608.16 os_CentOS 5

Last edited:
Back