• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Important Plesk Notifications: feedback, usage scenarios

Alexey Sobolev

New Pleskian
Staff member
Good day, everybody!

My name is Alex, I am a program manager at Plesk. One of my areas of responsibility is Plesk notifications. I am creating this thred to allocate a special place where we could together discuss all the important issues concerning the system of notifications in Plesk. My goal here is to gain an understanding of how you, our customers, are using Plesk notifications and what related pains and needs you have. And then use that understanding to compose and maintain specific prioritized requirements to drive the development.
Important notice! This thread is not meant to replace the mechanism of UserVoice Feature Suggestions we use to collect ideas and feedback from our users. We continuously review and work with the suggestions you provide there. So, please, continue using it to post your suggestions there. This thread is meant to drive a more general discussion with a wider audience.

One of the tools that I'd like to use to collect the information is short online surveys. Here is our first survey concerning notifications in Plesk: Using Plesk email notifications. Its goal is, first, to get some of the more general information about how you use them and, second, understand the main motivation for the often requested option of customizing the email notification messages. There are only a few questions, please take a few minutes to help us understand you a little better.

I invite you to subscribe to this thread, participate in the surveys and discussions. Let's make Plesk notifications work well for you, together!

Cheers,
Alex

Back