• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved plesk obsidian service plan remove and sync error

torefloo

New Pleskian
hello we are using plesk obsidian, but I have a problem, there is no domain attached, there are more than one service plan.When I change the unlimited service plan and say save and sync, I save the settings, but I get Unable to perform the sync error.

When we want to remove this service plan, it says Some of the selected service plans were not removed. The plan is used, but it is not connected to any domain, how can I find a solution on this issue.

I installed a few domains and removed them to try the newly installed plesk.
No plesk temporary domains, what is temporary domains
No reseller acounts.

thanks.

yes I looked at this solution, it comes as mariadb> because it is obsidian. When I run plesk db command, when I run the first command MariaDB [psa]> SELECT @Plan_ID: = id FROM Templates WHERE name = "<unlimited>";
Empty set (0.001 sec) returns the result, as in the solution, the ID result does not come.

The "<unlimited>" seems wrong. The "less than" and "greater than" characters should be omitted. These only indicate that something has to be entered by the user instead of that placeholder. To see the actually available names, run
> SELECT name FROM Templates;

Back