• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Issue Plesk Obsidian Update Stuck

Bogdan1

Regular Pleskian
Hi,

How long is it suppose to take to update to Obsidian? It's like 2 hours already and it's stuck here:

Code:
Updating: psa-libxml-proxy-2.9.7-2.centos.7+p18.0.19.0+t190904.1310.x86_64 [42/135]

When I go to the admin I'm getting an error

PleskUtilException

mailmng-imap failed: Error: invalid command --features Usage: mailmng <COMMAND> <COMMAND OPTIONS...> for a complete list of commands use ``mailmng --help-commands'' for help on syntax for a particular command use ``mailmng <COMMAND> --help'' for legacy complete help use ``mailmng --help-legacy''

All websites are online.

Try to do following:

1. Kill all the sleep processes of the previous installation.

2. Found all the duplicate packages that remain after failed upgrade:

# package-cleanup --dupes

3. Run command to clean yum transactions:

# yum-complete-transaction --cleanup-only

4. Remove all duplicates packages:

# package-cleanup --cleandupes

5. Run upgrade again

Try to do following:

1. Kill all the sleep processes of the previous installation.

2. Found all the duplicate packages that remain after failed upgrade:

# package-cleanup --dupes

3. Run command to clean yum transactions:

# yum-complete-transaction --cleanup-only

4. Remove all duplicates packages:

# package-cleanup --cleandupes

5. Run upgrade again

Thanks, I tried to refresh updating page and it looks like its stuck on Installing: plesk-backup-ut.
Should I do what you suggested or it's normal that plesk-backup-ut. takes so long?

@Bogdan1 what happened with update to Obsidian? Is it was successfully finished? The usual update procedure takes no longer than 15-30 minutes.

Back