• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue Plesk Onyx 17 VS Plesk 12.5

Dj Master V

Basic Pleskian
Plesk Onyx 17 VS Plesk 12.5

For failures of the Plesk services after an upgrade from 12.5 to Onyx 17, I had to reinstall the operating system of the server, then as if all this were not enough, I had to change for the Centos Linux distribution version 7 that I was using He did not want to leave, so I had to change with Ubuntu 16 well we start with Plesk Onyx 17.
Beautiful this Plesk Onyx 17 rich in innovation and options, so extremely comprehensive but at the same time complicated.
What has Plesk Onyx 17 compatible with Plesk 12.5?
I would say nothing, the BackUp files are not compatible, any of the domains present on whisker version 12.5 turns, nenache a simple HTML (503 forbidden).
Ok backups are not compatible, I had downloaded all the content of sites and mysql database but this road is not like the innovative Plesk Onyx ... in short a disaster to stay with all the shops closed in the period of the Christmas feast is exactly the best of happiness.
I have not well understood because the user can not choose which version of Plesk to use, obliged to version Onyx 17 and forced to this tremendous disservice, I'm so confused I do not know even where to go to check out what is blocking the whole thing wrong there is in the settings.
Thanks for all this Plesk Onyx 17.

Let's try to find a solution with the help of the community.
All subscriptions created on a server with Centos OS 7 and Plesk 12 does not run on servers with OS Ubuntu 16.04 and Plesk Onyx. This step was the result of an update of Plesk from version 12.5 to Onyx that has created many problems:
1 automatic backups are corrupt;
2 sites have suffered slowdowns and failures in their mysql DB;
3 it would seem that there is incompatibility between the versions of PHP of the two versions of Plesk;
4 all more;
I ask for help to the communities attach only one of the log files

Attachments

• access_ssl_log.processed.log
    11.9 KB · Views: 8
Back