• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Question Plesk Onyx - mail forwarding not working

Mario Semeš

New Pleskian
Hi everyone.

Every mail that has a mailbox, works perfectly. Can send and receive mails, but all created mails that are just for forwarding to gmail, they arent working. Not sure why, and I am sorry, I am not sure what informations I need to give you here so you can help. I hope that someone can tell me what to give :)

btw. I found out that it only wont forward to gmail, when I ented a plesk created mail, it works perfectly, but gmail wont.

Thank you for help.
Mario

Mario, check your GMail spam folder. Without SPF, PTR and DKIM turned on, our mail was ending up in spam folders, and we don't have a mailing list -- Google and Yahoo were just low-scoring our email without these things.

If you do or don't see your forwarded email in the GMail spam folder, run your email through https://www.mail-tester.com/ and you'll see the score you get on your outbound email.

Back