• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Plesk Onyx Professional course and certification exam are available in Plesk University!

IgorG

Plesk addicted!
Plesk Certified Professional
I’m glad to announce that we have updated Plesk Professional e-learning course and certification exam to Plesk Onyx:

http://university.plesk.com/catalog/info/id:192

In this course, you will learn how to install and set up Plesk, how to provide hosting services to your customers, and how to perform basic server maintenance.

I encourage every Pleskian out there to complete this course and earn a Plesk Onyx Professional certificate.

We’re also starting a campaign to attract more users to pass the certification exam. Customers and partners can use coupon code AB1-QXA-WAH when ordering Plesk Onyx Professional exam in the online store (https://cscontact.plesk.com/university/188/) to get a $10 discount. The coupon is active until January 1, 2017.

Feel free to send your feedback and suggestions to [email protected].

Thank you.

Hi IgorG,

What is the benefit after getting the certificate from plesk university. Which company will keep the employee after getting the certification from plesk university. Please inform me.

Thank you.

@Think Tribe Certificate from Plesk University indicates that you are capable of installing and using (Plesk Professional), maintaining and troubleshooting (Plesk Expert) a Plesk server. While applying for a job with a hosting service provider that uses Plesk, such certificate shows your future employer that you have relevant experience and they don't need to spend too much time training you on Plesk, which may give you advantage over other applicants.

So, as web hosting provider, I think we can make it as advertise that our team has this certificate

Last edited by a moderator:
Back