• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Issue Plesk Onyx Wordpress wrongly shows all plugins as inactive

josie333

Basic Pleskian
Plesk Onyx
Version 17.0.17 Update #12

CentOS 6.8 (Final)‬

Wordpress 4.71

Multisite:

Plesk Wordpress manager shows all Wordpress plugins as inactive, but they are of course active and working.
Is this a known issue?

It seems as if Plesk only recognises the status of Wordpress plugins if Wordpress is installed via the Plesk interface.

The Synchronize facility makes no difference to a manually installed Wordpress instance.

Plesk recognises normally all Plugins and the Status not only if it installed via Plesk.... but we have the same Issue if Multisite installed.

Despite a small update to the Wordpress Toolkit this issue remain unresolved

Is this the correct place to be asking about these problems or is there another platform to make Plesk Devs aware of problems with Plesk?

Thank you for your reply, I believe I covered all of the steps in your bug report template in my first post in this thread

Almost a year with the same problem

Version now

CentOS 6.9 (Final)‬
Product Plesk Onyx
Version 17.5.3 Update #40,

Back