• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Plesk panel and sites loading slowly after upgrade

stevenlawlor

New Pleskian
Hi there

New to the forum, so bear with me.

We've recently upgraded from 10.3.1 to 11.0.9 and noticed that since the upgrade, the panel has been randomly started to load pages slowly, which in turn has made all websites on the server act the same. Also, im constantly getting emails from watchdog saying "The Plesk Web Server service on host xxxxxxxx is down." It then restarts itself shortly afterwards.

This says the same in the error log(/var/log/sw-cp-server/error_log) ' server stopped by UID = 0 PID = 19301' and then its started afterwards.

If you need anymore information, let me know :)

Same situation here. I'm starting to think like this: "Is it working? YES. Then don't touch it". Plesk 10.4 was all i needed.

We only upgraded due to the nginX (still not enabled yet), but didnt think we would get this many problems with it.

I've tried a few fixes from threads on here, so will see how it goes today and report back.

Back