• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Plesk panel inaccessible 403 forbidden

Yassine

New Pleskian
Hi guys,
I have a critic problem with Plesk

Symptoms:
  • Plesk panel inaccessible 403 forbidden nginx
  • FTP inaccessible
  • plesk command not found (version 12.5.30)
System Details:
  • Ubuntu 14.04.5 LTS
  • Plesk Version:
<patches>
<product id="plesk" version="12.5.30" installed-at="20160112T101238">
<patch version="56" timestamp="" installed-at="20170104T121812" />
</product>
System Logs:
  • /var/log/sw-cp-server/error_log
[error] 32368#0: *1 directory index of "/opt/psa/admin/htdocs/" is forbidden, client: 1X.X.X.X, server: , request: "GET / HTTP/1.1", host: xxxx.net"
  • /var/log/plesk/install/plesk_12.5.30_installation.log
ERR [panel] MailListManager encounter an error: listmng failed: file does not exist or is not executable: /opt/psa/admin/bin/listmng

Description:
  • After an installation of a new php version (around 11:30) on Plesk I didn't notice any problem but since around 12:25 I was unable to access nor plesk panel on 8443 port nor FTP.
  • The file /root/.autoinstaller/microupdates.xml shows that there is an update occurred at 12:18 but I am not responsible of it, maybe it's an automatic update ?
  • I tried to reinstall plesk with this command:
/usr/local/psa/admin/sbin/autoinstaller --select-release-current --reinstall-patch --install-component base

but the result was "You already have the latest version of product(s) and all the..... Installation will not continue."
  • plesk command was not found to run auto repair !
I appreciate your help to resolve this critic problem, don't hesitate to ask me for further details.

i have something similar with server 2016, i noticed the admin files were not copied.
maybe verify they exist! i will open a thread for my problem

Hi,

Where you able to run the bootstrapper script ?

Please check this:
/usr/local/psa/bootstrapper/"plesk version"/bootstrapper.sh repair

Thanks,

i evantually ended up reinstalling the server and things worked out, so i cannot do testing for now

Thank you for your replies.
Hi,

Where you able to run the bootstrapper script ?

Please check this:
/usr/local/psa/bootstrapper/"plesk version"/bootstrapper.sh repair

Thanks,
The bootstraper script shows me errors for example:
Could not open input file: /opt/psa/admin/plib/scripts/check_apsc_connection.php

A lot of php files related to plesk pannel disappeared in many directories (but not the websites files, everything is ok with them) :
/opt/psa/admin/plib/
/usr/local/psa/admin/htdocs/

i evantually ended up reinstalling the server and things worked out, so i cannot do testing for now
@Noam Harel Did that delete configs and website files ? if not: How did you run it ?

Thanks

[USER=176455 said:
@Noam Harel[/USER] Did that delete configs and website files ? if not: How did you run it ?

Thanks

no i didn't keep the config and website files since i always work with the plesk migrator to help moving things (which is a great tool for a hosting provider)

Back