• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Plesk Panel unavailable - Blank White Page

Q

qmcwilliams

Ok, well first off here is some information for everyone about my enviroment.

Plesk 8.0 Linux
Linux * 2.6.9-42.0.2.ELsmp #1 SMP Wed Aug 23 00:17:26 CDT 2006 i686 i686 i386 GNU/Linux
CentOS 4.3.x
PHP 4.3.9
Apache/2.0.52 (CentOS)

--

When the issue began:

I migrated all my client data over to this new plesk server from my old cpanel server manually setting up all accounts throught he plesk admin panel and so on. I finally had all data moved and confirmed, so after switching dns I decided to reboot the box to make sure all was running fine... Well thats when this happened!

Issue:

When you goto the secure link for the plesk admin, "https://salolo.propagation.net:8443/" for anyone who wishes to take a look, I am promoted with the normal ssl cert issues and what not but then the page just goes blank and does not display a login screen at all. I have opened a ticket up with SWSoft and have not recieved a response to the issue in over 72 hours so now I am turning to the forum and plesk's faithful users.

Errors:

I have seemed to find the errors associated with this but I am unable to "google" a fix or even find one within this forum, so I will post them and see if anyone can be of service.

Last lines of my "httpsd_error_log" file, right before my last restart of PSA.

Code:
[Tue Sep 19 22:05:07 2006] [notice] caught SIGTERM, shutting down
Processing config directory: /usr/local/psa/admin/conf/httpsd.*.include
[Tue Sep 19 22:06:22 2006] [notice] Apache/1.3.33 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.8.22 OpenSSL/0.9.7a PHP/5.0.5 configured -- resuming normal operations
[Tue Sep 19 22:06:22 2006] [notice] Accept mutex: sysvsem (Default: sysvsem)
[Tue Sep 19 22:06:54 2006] [error] PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined function get_gpc() in /usr/local/psa/admin/htdocs/index.php on line 10
[Tue Sep 19 22:06:56 2006] [error] PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined function get_gpc() in /usr/local/psa/admin/htdocs/index.php on line 10
[Tue Sep 19 22:06:57 2006] [error] PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined function get_gpc() in /usr/local/psa/admin/htdocs/index.php on line 10
[Tue Sep 19 22:13:51 2006] [error] PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined function get_gpc() in /usr/local/psa/admin/htdocs/index.php on line 10

Some please help me out here, I will post any files needed to help resolve this...

Thank You.

hello there...

i'm having the same white screen but without any errors in the logs... :(

anyway did you figured any way to overcome it??

Sorry man, I never figured out what the issue was, however I narrowed it down to the php.ini file that comes with Plesk. I ended up building another webserver and bringing it up to the datacenter and installing Plesk on that system and then migrating all my client data and databases over. Then I re-installed centos on the old box and now use it as a sandbox.

Sorry I couldnt be anymore help, I suggest backing up everything and re-installing.

I've found what was the fault by enabling the error report in the php.ini so in the blank page 3 errors was reported.

The problem was that I had enabled open_base_dir for some directories so this action excluded the plesk's directory so the scripts could not be executed.

Thank you for your interest anyway ;)

And they were not errors, but warnings...

and that's why they were not showed in the logs

Back