• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Plesk Panel unavailable - Blank White Page

Q

qmcwilliams

Ok, well first off here is some information for everyone about my enviroment.

Plesk 8.0 Linux
Linux * 2.6.9-42.0.2.ELsmp #1 SMP Wed Aug 23 00:17:26 CDT 2006 i686 i686 i386 GNU/Linux
CentOS 4.3.x
PHP 4.3.9
Apache/2.0.52 (CentOS)

--

When the issue began:

I migrated all my client data over to this new plesk server from my old cpanel server manually setting up all accounts throught he plesk admin panel and so on. I finally had all data moved and confirmed, so after switching dns I decided to reboot the box to make sure all was running fine... Well thats when this happened!

Issue:

When you goto the secure link for the plesk admin, "https://salolo.propagation.net:8443/" for anyone who wishes to take a look, I am promoted with the normal ssl cert issues and what not but then the page just goes blank and does not display a login screen at all. I have opened a ticket up with SWSoft and have not recieved a response to the issue in over 72 hours so now I am turning to the forum and plesk's faithful users.

Errors:

I have seemed to find the errors associated with this but I am unable to "google" a fix or even find one within this forum, so I will post them and see if anyone can be of service.

Last lines of my "httpsd_error_log" file, right before my last restart of PSA.

Code:
[Tue Sep 19 22:05:07 2006] [notice] caught SIGTERM, shutting down
Processing config directory: /usr/local/psa/admin/conf/httpsd.*.include
[Tue Sep 19 22:06:22 2006] [notice] Apache/1.3.33 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.8.22 OpenSSL/0.9.7a PHP/5.0.5 configured -- resuming normal operations
[Tue Sep 19 22:06:22 2006] [notice] Accept mutex: sysvsem (Default: sysvsem)
[Tue Sep 19 22:06:54 2006] [error] PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined function get_gpc() in /usr/local/psa/admin/htdocs/index.php on line 10
[Tue Sep 19 22:06:56 2006] [error] PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined function get_gpc() in /usr/local/psa/admin/htdocs/index.php on line 10
[Tue Sep 19 22:06:57 2006] [error] PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined function get_gpc() in /usr/local/psa/admin/htdocs/index.php on line 10
[Tue Sep 19 22:13:51 2006] [error] PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined function get_gpc() in /usr/local/psa/admin/htdocs/index.php on line 10

Some please help me out here, I will post any files needed to help resolve this...

Thank You.

hello there...

i'm having the same white screen but without any errors in the logs... :(

anyway did you figured any way to overcome it??

Sorry man, I never figured out what the issue was, however I narrowed it down to the php.ini file that comes with Plesk. I ended up building another webserver and bringing it up to the datacenter and installing Plesk on that system and then migrating all my client data and databases over. Then I re-installed centos on the old box and now use it as a sandbox.

Sorry I couldnt be anymore help, I suggest backing up everything and re-installing.

I've found what was the fault by enabling the error report in the php.ini so in the blank page 3 errors was reported.

The problem was that I had enabled open_base_dir for some directories so this action excluded the plesk's directory so the scripts could not be executed.

Thank you for your interest anyway ;)

And they were not errors, but warnings...

and that's why they were not showed in the logs

Back