1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Plesk Permission doesn't work

Discussion in 'Plesk 9.x for Linux Issues, Fixes, How-To' started by RubenF, Apr 26, 2010.

1. RubenF

RubenF Guest

Hi Everybody,

I have a problem witch the permissions of plesk. I have change the default client template and domain template. The change: no permission to create a mailbox or maillist. And the allow mailbox quote is 0.

But if I log on with the current user on plesk, than I can make mailbox.
    Why don't work the permissions?

2. IgorG

IgorG Forums Analyst Staff Member

24%
    Maybe this account has been created before templates changing?

3. RubenF

RubenF Guest

No, after I created the template I created a new user...

4. charliem

charliem Guest

There is a temporary workaround, might help you to get on with something else while you work out the cause of this one...

log into plesk > click on domains > tick all the domains you want to change > click modify just above the list of domains > The fifth option down in the first section is the number of mailboxes allowed for all domains you ticked, change it and save.

If you already new this i am sorry to have wasted your time. I just thought you may want to fix it temporarily while you work on the main issue.

5. RubenF

RubenF Guest

Thanks, but it does'nt work... we have the last version of Plesk.