• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Plesk Permission doesn't work

R

RubenF

Hi Everybody,

I have a problem witch the permissions of plesk. I have change the default client template and domain template. The change: no permission to create a mailbox or maillist. And the allow mailbox quote is 0.

But if I log on with the current user on plesk, than I can make mailbox.
Why don't work the permissions?

Maybe this account has been created before templates changing?

Hi Everybody,

I have a problem witch the permissions of plesk. I have change the default client template and domain template. The change: no permission to create a mailbox or maillist. And the allow mailbox quote is 0.

But if I log on with the current user on plesk, than I can make mailbox.
Why don't work the permissions?

There is a temporary workaround, might help you to get on with something else while you work out the cause of this one...

log into plesk > click on domains > tick all the domains you want to change > click modify just above the list of domains > The fifth option down in the first section is the number of mailboxes allowed for all domains you ticked, change it and save.

If you already new this i am sorry to have wasted your time. I just thought you may want to fix it temporarily while you work on the main issue.

There is a temporary workaround, might help you to get on with something else while you work out the cause of this one...

log into plesk > click on domains > tick all the domains you want to change > click modify just above the list of domains > The fifth option down in the first section is the number of mailboxes allowed for all domains you ticked, change it and save.

If you already new this i am sorry to have wasted your time. I just thought you may want to fix it temporarily while you work on the main issue.

Thanks, but it does'nt work... we have the last version of Plesk.

Back