• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

plesk-php-cleanuper : find: 24: No such file or directory

Erwan

Regular Pleskian
Hello,

Since Plesk 12.5 update, we received hourly email "Cron <root@xxxxx> run-parts /etc/cron.hourly" with this content:

/etc/cron.hourly/plesk-php-cleanuper:
/usr/lib/plesk-9.0/php_session_cleaner
/var/lib/php/session
/var/lib/php/session/sess_l60d09nq0ljiu4nmp00lop6jf4
/var/lib/php/session/sess_inifngdipmonjk121r3j8iorj5
/var/lib/php/session/sess_ir71h8hfdr4r930bbc5pfkv602
/var/lib/php/session/sess_eikri4k1ltgsum2381fdnua6b6
/var/lib/php/session/sess_o1f3pgqgo5a5rhtc81bgkfe1g4
find: 24: No such file or directory

How can we correct this? The size of the email is more and more important....

When we run:
#/usr/lib/plesk-9.0/php_session_cleaner /var/lib/php/session/ 60
The sessions are cleared but don't correct the cron...

We have made this: http://kb.odin.com/en/119500 but the problem is always here...

Have same problem.

Have applied "fix" https://kb.plesk.com/en/128185 but still getting 30 MB emails almost other hour ( although was every hour before "fix").
I just want to turn these notifications OFF. Can find nothing in panel or plesk support pages about turning off these emails.

My admin notifications also go to my mobile so it is eating up 500 to 700 mb of mobile data a day ( I have had to disable mobile email ).

Plesk support says to contact my supplier but still no answers.

Back