• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Plesk + PHP + MSSQL (REMOTE)

D

DorianW

Hello,
I got a tiny problem with my plesk control panel, or better, it's modules. To be more specific the PHP of my Plesk Version (9.3) does not allow me to connect to a MSSQL server on another dedicated server. The ports on the other server are open and the mssql server is running, I can also connect to the MSSQL server using the Microsoft Management Studio or for testing purposes xampp. Only plesk does not allow to connect to my MSSQL Server.
Here's the php error:
Code:
Warning: mssql_connect() [function.mssql-connect]: Unable to connect to server: ***.**.**.*** in C:\inetpub\vhosts\{MY_DOMAIN}\httpdocs\moe\test\pages\register.php on line 21
I just censored the domain and the ip address of the other dedicated server to avoid advertisement.

Here's what I already tried to resolve this problem:
- Updated the ntwdblib.dll to a 100%ly working one
- Increased to timeout of mssql connections and queries
- Checked if the mssql extension is loaded (It is!)
- Tried other mssql servers (Didn't work)

I also tried to use the support of my dedicated since they provided the plesk panel and they also don't know what the problem is but they are also trying to help me. I hope you can help me to fix this problem.

sincerly,
Dorian Weidler

I can't really tell you how hard I could thank you now.
It's working. :)
THANK YOU =D

Back