• The new Python extension is now available. It allows customers to deploy and manage WSGI-based Python applications on their websites directly from Plesk.
  • Debian 11 has reached its end-of-life (vendor EOL date - August 31, 2026). Plesk Obsidian 18.0.81 is the last release to support it.
    If you are running Plesk Obsidian on Debian 11, we recommend you upgrade those servers to Debian 12 using our dist-upgrade tool.
  • We plan to deprecate and remove the support for XML RPC protocol versions earlier than 1.6.9.1 in Plesk Obsidian 18.0.82. We strongly recommend that you update all existing integrations using earlier versions of the XML RPC protocol to comply with the version 1.6.9.1 specification.

Plesk problem after FreeBSD upgraded!!

T

ttk_2k

Guest
Hi, I'm very new to Plesk.

I've just got a problem with Plesk after I use CVSup renewed my FreeBSD.

I was having FreeBSD 5.3 before I run CVSup, however after running that it upgraded my FreeBSD to 5.4.. I didn't know it would upgrade my FreeBSD to 5.4.

Now I can't use Updater in Plesk Admin panel, it shows the error:

Error: You are using FreeBSD 5.4, but autoinstaller was compiled for FreeBSD 5.3. Exiting autoinstaller.

I'm afraid if there are any other issues if I didn't upgrade my system via Plesk.

Please help me.. thanks.

PS: is that wrong to use CVSup for renewing our FreeBSD when we have Plesk installed??
 
Back
Top