• Please be aware: Kaspersky Anti-Virus has been deprecated
    With the upgrade to Plesk Obsidian 18.0.64, "Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Servers" will be automatically removed from the servers it is installed on. We recommend that you migrate to Sophos Anti-Virus for Servers.
  • The Horde webmail has been deprecated. Its complete removal is scheduled for April 2025. For details and recommended actions, see the Feature and Deprecation Plan.

Plesk Problem, need help please

christiano1203

Basic Pleskian
Hello,

today i received this Error Message when i try to change php value for a Domain. Can somebody help me to fix it?

Error: ProtDirUser_IIS::update() failed: Update Protected Directory #427 user failed: no such table: ProtectedUrls (Error code 1)

Thanks for helping...

Try to run

C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\bin>repair.exe --synchronize-protected-directories-storage

Hello Igor,

thanks for your helping, but know, yet my password protetecd directories dont work anymore :(

A protect folder dont ask user and password more....can you help to fix this problem?

Thank you..

hello
after update to 11.5.30 have error
on use this :
repair.exe --synchronize-protected-directories-storage

get this:
no such table: ProtectedUrlUsers
(Error code 1)

hello
after update to 11.5.30 have error
on use this :
repair.exe --synchronize-protected-directories-storage

get this:
no such table: ProtectedUrlUsers
(Error code 1)
Looks like that database C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\db\UrlProtection.db is corrupted. I suggest you contact Support Team for fixing it directly on your server.

I copy UrlProtection.db file from other server to that and fix.
but now get this error.
on make new email get this error:

Error: Source: Microsoft OLE DB Provider for SQL Server
Description: 'encrypt' is not a recognized built-in function name.

pleas help me.

I suppose that your Plesk was not correctly upgraded. I suggest you contact Support Team for fixing all post-upgrade issues directly on your server. There is KB article with similar issue - http://kb.parallels.com/116131 You can try to switch database engine at least.

Back