• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Plesk Restoration : Full Temporary folder

D

DomC

I have follow this Parallels help : http://kb.odin.com/en/5864

d. Click the backup name to enter the Backup Details page.

e. Select the required restoration options and click Restore to start the restoration process.

When i try the restoration, /usr/local/psa/PMM size is 10 Go and /dev/md1 is full (100% space occupied)

Can i change the parameters for the restoration ?

Thanks for your (future) help.

This steps are done (and works perfectly) :

1. Migrate server

a. Login to a source server with Parallels Plesk Panel 8.6 installed and create a full backup with the pleskbackup utility:
~# /usr/local/psa/bin/pleskbackup all <backup-file>

The utility is included into the psa-backup-manager package for Plesk 8.6, verify that it is installed.
In Parallels Plesk Panel 7.5 the command line backup utility is /usr/local/psa/bin/psadump that is included into psa-bu package. If not installed you may install Plesk Backup Manager via Autoinstaller in control panel Server -> Updater

b. Copy the dump to the destination server with Parallels Plesk Panel 9 and convert the backup to version 9 with pre9-backup-convert.

~# /usr/local/psa/bin/pre9-backup-convert -v convert -d /var/lib/psa/dumps/ <backup-file>

Where /var/lib/psa/dumps/ is Backups directory on the destination server with Parallels Plesk Panel 9.
This will create a number of backup XML files and subdirectories with data under /var/lib/psa/dumps.

c. Login to Parallels Plesk Panel as administrator and change to the server backup repository:
Home -> Backup Manager -> Server Repository ... There is a list of backup files in the server repository.

Regards.
Dom.

Back