• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue plesk seems ingnore that I do not wish to activate nginx as a proxy

netq

New Pleskian
Hello, good day, hope you're great, I'm trying to disable nginx a s proxy for a specific domain, in the hosting setting I changed "....served by NGINX"for "... served by Apache"..I've tried FPM application, CGI and FastCGI

gnn44r
Screenshot

I also disable NGINX as proxy

gnn6n4
Screenshot
I restart both apache as nginx service

unfortunately seems than nginx is not being disabled, actually I stop NGINX using service nginx stop and the site stop working

then I notice (maybe caused by the service reboot) than now the apache handlers doesnt appear in the hosting setting

Screenshot

do I need execute other steps for disable NGINX for a domain?...I need avoid any NGINX intervention for this website

I could even disable NGINX for my whole server if it's necessary and apache works normally!!!

thank you so much!!!

Best regards

Hi netq,

pls. check your domain - specific configuration files ( => /var/www/vhosts/system/(subdomain.)YOUR-DOMAIN.COM/conf/ ) and post them, if you need help with the investigations from the Plesk Community Forum members.

You might be interested in some Plesk command line commands ( to be used after you logged in as user "root" over SSH ), in case that you experience issues/errors/problems over the GUI ( should be logged at your "panel.log" ).

Turn NGINX OFF for a domain:
Code:
plesk bin domain -u YOUR-DOMAIN.COM -nginx-proxy-mode false

Turn NGINX TRANSPARENT MODE ON for a domain:
Code:
plesk bin domain -u YOUR-DOMAIN.COM -nginx-transparent-mode true

Turn OFF the option, that NGINX serves static files:
Code:
plesk bin domain -u YOUR-DOMAIN.COM -nginx-serve-static false

Turn OFF the option, that NGINX processes PHP files:
Code:
plesk bin domain -u YOUR-DOMAIN.COM -nginx-serve-php false