• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Question Plesk send me a daily e-mail abbout let's encrypt certificate renew

stefan-franz

Basic Pleskian
Newest Plesk Obsidian Vers on ubuntu.

Hallo, since 3 days a receive a daily e-mail from plesk, that my certificate was renewed.

The following domains of admin (login admin) have been secured with Let`s Encrypt certificates:

* 'stefan-franz.de
- stefan-franz.de
- www.stefan-franz.de

The following Let`s Encrypt certificates for admin (login admin) have been renewed:

<none>

Where can i stop this e-mail service in plesk?

3 days ago I probably set something by mistake somewhere and can't find how to turn it off.
(on the server only a subdomain is running with a correct let's encrypt certificate)

I am also getting these notices every day from Plesk: "Let`s Encrypt certificates for G J Piper have been issued/renewed"

These were renewed a week ago and have not been re-issued since, so I know Let's Encrypt is doing its job... the notices are just repeating every day anyway.
I want the notices when they are appropriate, but every day it tells me the same domains were renewed (even though they appropriately weren't)
Any ideas how to curtail them?

I mean i could stop it over: Tools & Settings > Notifications
Or i found some options in the Let's Encrypt entry of the domain.

I mean i could stop it over: Tools & Settings > Notifications
Or i found some options in the Let's Encrypt entry of the domain.
I like having a notification when a certificate is updated, but Plesk sends me a notice every day listing all my domains as updated even though they weren't.

Back