• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Question Plesk send me a daily e-mail abbout let's encrypt certificate renew

stefan-franz

Basic Pleskian
Newest Plesk Obsidian Vers on ubuntu.

Hallo, since 3 days a receive a daily e-mail from plesk, that my certificate was renewed.

The following domains of admin (login admin) have been secured with Let`s Encrypt certificates:

* 'stefan-franz.de
- stefan-franz.de
- www.stefan-franz.de

The following Let`s Encrypt certificates for admin (login admin) have been renewed:

<none>

Where can i stop this e-mail service in plesk?

3 days ago I probably set something by mistake somewhere and can't find how to turn it off.
(on the server only a subdomain is running with a correct let's encrypt certificate)

I am also getting these notices every day from Plesk: "Let`s Encrypt certificates for G J Piper have been issued/renewed"

These were renewed a week ago and have not been re-issued since, so I know Let's Encrypt is doing its job... the notices are just repeating every day anyway.
I want the notices when they are appropriate, but every day it tells me the same domains were renewed (even though they appropriately weren't)
Any ideas how to curtail them?

I mean i could stop it over: Tools & Settings > Notifications
Or i found some options in the Let's Encrypt entry of the domain.

I mean i could stop it over: Tools & Settings > Notifications
Or i found some options in the Let's Encrypt entry of the domain.
I like having a notification when a certificate is updated, but Plesk sends me a notice every day listing all my domains as updated even though they weren't.

Back