• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue plesk server certificate does NOT include an ID which matches the server name

merkwebs

New Pleskian
Server operating system version
Debian 10.13
Plesk version and microupdate number
Plesk Obsidian Versión 18.0.54 Actualización 4, última actualización el 25/Ago/2023 06:28
It is incredible to have this problem and that no one from Plesk helps you despite paying a license. Googling I find many people with the same problem.

No pudo emitirse un certificado SSL/TLS para nnnnn.com
Detalles
No ha podido emitirse el certificado SSL/TLS Let's Encrypt para nnnnn.com Error de autorización para el dominio.
Detalles
Invalid response from https://acme-v02.api.letsencrypt.org/acme/authz-v3/258279210126.

Details:

Type: urn:ietf:params:acme:error:connection

Detail: ip:xx.xx.xx.xx.: Fetching https://www.delsol.spa/.well-known/acme-challenge/NIHn6kIAZI5wqhubtHGpgJAIYOVRHziqFwHR5loUEzU: Connection refused

The token that is needed to domain-validate the SSL certificate cannot be loaded from your website. This is most likely due to a rewrite setting or another type of block installed on your server that files under .well-known cannot be loaded. It is possible that additional Nginx or additional Apache directives exist. It is also thinkable that you are using the "Litespeed" extension to use Plesk with Litespeed instead of Apache. In that case anything is possible.

The easiest way to solve this can be to choose a "wildcard" certificate instead. This will add a record to your DNS and validate the domain through that record instead of the token file. It will work out of the box if your Plesk server is also your DNS server. This solution will not work well if your DNS is hosted externally. IN that case you'll need to find the cause why the .well-known files cannot be read.

1693036259934.png

Thank you for showing interest in this matter. Peter.

I don't have any rewrite settings or some kind of lock installed, just the post install settings and the initial recommended settings...
Therefore I do not understand how it cannot write the necessary files for the installation of any free certificate.
The only configured apache rule set is the one in comodo free version

For some reason the free certificate installation process doesn't add a dns record either,

Imagine that I am the most ignorant person in the world, she has tried things on the forum that have not worked and you need to help her.

Please open a ticket with Plesk support so that staff can check and fix the issue directly on your server.

To sign-in to support please go to https://support.plesk.com

If you experience login issues, please see this KB article:
https://support.plesk.com/hc/en-us/...rt-plesk-com-and-password-reset-does-not-work

If you bought your license from a reseller, your reseller should provide support for you. If the reseller does not provide support, here is an alternative:
https://support.plesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/12388090147095-How-to-get-support-directly-from-Plesk-
This also includes a 30 days free trial period.

It seems that the license purchased by OVH is not supported?
the button to continue is never enabled, I feel frustrated with this situation

I REALLY HAD ILLUSIONS ABOUT TESTING PESK AT ITS FINEST EXPRESSION

It is sad that definitely, as I see in many posts without an answer,
the automated free ssl certificate renewal feature has a bug
not functional in some cases,
nobody moves anything, nobody touches anything and it just breaks down.
adding a manual certificate from time to time does not make sense, plesk would have no reason to exist.

now i'm in a ball between ovh and plesk
and the proposed alternative is to contract a direct support service with plesk

I think I'll go back to my old hosting panel.
sometimes the old is the reliable.
I'm not for long learning curves anymore
and solve things that should not bother.

Thank you for your laudable intentions.

I don't see why you would not want to let Plesk help you and fix the issue for you on your server for free. But sure, that is your free choice. If you change your mind, you're welcome to open a ticket with support and let them do the work for you.

It is incredible to have this problem and that no one from Plesk helps you despite paying a license ~~~
To be brutally honest, what "is incredible" (sic) is the posts that you've made in this thread, all of which, have a) Completely avoided / ignored the route cause of the problem b) Failed to realize that the translation of different languages, thus, the consequential phrasing of same, is often wrong and c) That a solution was provided for you, despite a) and b) by Plesk... If you're unsure about a) then maybe remind yourself, of exactly what you purchased, from who & thus who is technically responsible & accountable for what. If / when you've done that, you might want to revisit post #9 but with a clearer mind & a different perspective.

Back