• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Plesk server hacked multiple times!

yes, i use dr. web, i use webaps, i use language packs, as im from an hispanic location, i need spanish language pack installed, my clients love the application vault, and i like to ensure the emails have been checked by an antivirus (not failsafe ofcourse but at least another layer of security).

and well, will not debate in a pointless subject.

all i can tell you is "reading as much as you can can lead you to success in the subjects you want to learn", thats my base of operations, also mastering ways of doing things, upgrading is at least on the boxes i have performed it, easy as pie, i even have assisted people via phone.

I have worked for PSF Servers, Total Server Solutions, FirmbIT as a plesk sysadmin, none of them can complain about my work on plesk servers (in other subjects, maybe, its not the point).

cheers, unsubscribing of this thread, it became really pointless and source of unfundamented flaming.

greets to all.

Back