• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue /plesk/server/statistics/ gives error: ERROR: PleskFatalException: StatInfo->getActiveDomainsNumber(

geegee

New Pleskian
im using automated updates and that always worked well.

however a couple of days ago i got an emai from autoinstaller: Plesk update failed

------------
Attention,

The update of Plesk has failed.

You can download Plesk Installer logs at the following link: https://www.xxxxxx.xxx:8443/admin/update/log/id/07e67c59-7fa5-95c5-fe37-eab1440ffc35.
Contact your Hosting Provider for support assistance.

This message was sent automatically by Plesk Installer.
---------

clicking on that link keeps bringing me to login so thats no use.

when logged in all seems well, no updates available except for the dist upgrade to onyx.

but then after clicking around i clicked: /plesk/server/statistics/
and it shows me this error:

----
ERROR: PleskFatalException: StatInfo->getActiveDomainsNumber() failed: devices number <= 0

Additionally, an exception has occurred while trying to report this error: PleskFatalException
StatInfo-&gt;getProductVersion failed: devices number &lt;= 0 (class.SystemStatisticsForm.php:123)

Search for related Knowledge Base articles
----

whats going on and how to inverstigate?

a reboot didnt make any difference.

Do you have any errors in the output of command

# plesk installer --select-release-current --reinstall-patch --upgrade-installed-components

Run it and check how update process going on.

Patching file (643 of 644) /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/api-rpc/AgentDomain.php
Patching file (644 of 644) /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/api-rpc/AgentSubDomain.php
All patches were applied.

Trying to start service mariadb... active
done
Trying to establish test connection... connected
done
STOP update_history

Patches were installed successfully.
----------------------

so this went well.

did a server reboot and logged in to the panel.

but is i go to the /plesk/server/statistics/ page i still get that same error:

-----
ERROR: PleskFatalException: StatInfo->getActiveDomainsNumber() failed: devices number <= 0

Additionally, an exception has occurred while trying to report this error: PleskFatalException
StatInfo-&gt;getProductVersion failed: devices number &lt;= 0 (class.SystemStatisticsForm.php:123
-----

Back