• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Plesk show "No Mail Names" but there are many emails!

M

m0rpheu5@

hey guys, i upgraded the Plesk version from 7.6.1 to 8.1.1 but now i can´t use webmail, i got the wrong login or password, so i log into the Plesk, and i got the domain client, there is no email account in all of my clients, using POP and SMTP with some email client works fine, but using webmail no, how fix this?? i have to see the email´s, only appears to me "No Mail names".

Thanks

I think , database about mail account is lost.
When you upgrade , do you change database for configuration?

Originally posted by maxlogic
I think , database about mail account is lost.
When you upgrade , do you change database for configuration?

No i didn´t, what i need to do to fix this??

Not sure that can help you. If you have a freetime may be do it.

I think table "mail" in database or data in this table maybe lost.

You may be check it by yourself.
Using some MySQL client open plesk configuration database and see table "mail". (Note: plesk database use port 8336)

If you found table "mail" and not have any data.
It mean all data abount mail is lost.
If you have backup of plesk configuration database you can restore for this table.

Yes the table Mail, is empty, and i didn´t do backup, ehehehe, is there a way to recover?? accessing mail enable i can see all email accounts, only by Plesk i can´t.

Thanks

solution 1.
try to use last backup (if you have) , but i not sure backup that create by plesk 7.5.6 can restore by plesk 8.1.1 -_-'

solution 2.
export mail name from mail enable and write script to insert data in Plesk configuration database. This solution is a difficult. if have many domain maybe take a long time.

ps.I think , SWSoft must to tell anybody to backup configuration database before upgrade. :mad:

Back