• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Plesk Slowness

100mb

Hi all,

I have a couple of Plesk servers that have the same persistent issues. The first one seems to be any operations being done to a domain run at snails pace - eg. adding/deleting/suspending a hosting account. From what I can see, ftpmng.exe is the cause for the slowness. When it runs it seems to be running with the "reconfigure-all" to configure ALL sites on the server, even if I am doing an operation to one domain. Is there any way to change this so it just applies to the SINGLE domain I have selected? From what I can see this one change would make a huge difference in the speed of applying suspensions etc. but then again I am not sure if it is doing this for a reason.

Another problem I have come across is for scheduled backups. Quite often clients schedule backups of their web space and a lot of clients leave the suspend account during backup option enabled. Quite often I see that the account stays half suspended, so the user in Windows is disabled but in Plesk it is enabled. I have not done much diagnostics for this issue so I am wondering if anyone else has come across this before?

I am running the latest Plesk 9 on Windows 2008 x64.

Thanks

Back