• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Plesk Statistics

M

MarshallT

I have a question about Plesk Statistics.exe. Is it ok to run this more than once a night? Say, every 4 hours have it run the program to update all the stats on the websites. Will this work fine or will it recount the old log file it previously tallied up earlier that day and cause the bandwidth usage to show around 4x the actual usage?

Edit for clarification - by bandwidth usage showing 4x the real amount used, I mean inside of the Plesk Control Panel itself where it lists all the domains and their current usage. I have had this running every 4 hours for the past day and Awstats is showing around 100mb usage while Plesk is showing around 500mb for a domain just transferred to it and I am not sure if it statistics.exe running more than once a day causing this.

Answered by Plesk Support, they say that it is ok to run more than once a day and it will not affect anything except server load from having to parse log files more often.

Back