• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Question Plesk Suggestions v1 - 24.02.2020

Micro$oft

New Pleskian
Hi plesk team, (translate)
My name is Kaan. I am 23 years old. For 4 years I have been constantly improving myself about Plesk panel.
My Youtube channel and my Forum constantly share the Plesk error solution to people in my own country I produce solutions.

My youtube channel: Kaan GİRGİN
My support forum: Plesk Panel

What needs to be changed in the Plesk panel;

1. The first installation is done with mariadb 5.5 version. It can be installed in versions 10.2 or higher. Character error can be received when loading database from different control panels.
  2. When SQL crashes, the Plesk panel crashes at the interface. The Plesk interface needs to be kept in a different structure. as cPanel
  3. File manager does not open in 2 different tabs. It gives Permission denied error.
  4. The Mail server must be improved.
  5. Apache and php assembly structure required, such as cPanel. Recruits may have difficulty installing components.
  6. Plesk multi server and cluster structure should be created.
  7. I can clone the Plesk license with different methods.
  8. Nginx may fail on multiple sites.

Hi plesk team, (translate)
My name is Kaan. I am 23 years old. For 4 years I have been constantly improving myself about Plesk panel.
My Youtube channel and my Forum constantly share the Plesk error solution to people in my own country I produce solutions.

My youtube channel: Kaan GİRGİN
My support forum: Plesk Panel

What needs to be changed in the Plesk panel;

1. The first installation is done with mariadb 5.5 version. It can be installed in versions 10.2 or higher. Character error can be received when loading database from different control panels.
  2. When SQL crashes, the Plesk panel crashes at the interface. The Plesk interface needs to be kept in a different structure. as cPanel
  3. File manager does not open in 2 different tabs. It gives Permission denied error.
  4. The Mail server must be improved.
  5. Apache and php assembly structure required, such as cPanel. Recruits may have difficulty installing components.
  6. Plesk multi server and cluster structure should be created.
  7. I can clone the Plesk license with different methods.
  8. Nginx may fail on multiple sites.
  • Nginx may fail on multiple sites.??? => Never had any problem with it...
  • The Mail server must be improved.???? => It's an postfix updated with SNI, as used in many many other system and work perfectly for us.
  • Apache and php assembly structure required, such as cPanel. Recruits may have difficulty installing components. => Plesk give functional php configuration, but in any case, if you need new extension or an special php version, you can make it without any problem, don't understand what you need in this point.
  • When SQL crashes, the Plesk panel crashes at the interface. The Plesk interface needs to be kept in a different structure. as cPanel....=> It's not an plesk problem, it's sysadmin problem to do an correct maintenance of system, also never had problem with this...
  • File manager does not open in 2 different tabs. It gives Permission denied error... => Don't understand what interest have this...
  • I can clone the Plesk license with different methods. => You not had to clone any licence... you had to buy one for each server!
Are you really an sysadmin expert? We have more than 15 years experiences on plesk y more than 20 on sysadmin and really don't understand your request...

• Nginx may fail on multiple sites.??? => Never had any problem with it...
  • The Mail server must be improved.???? => It's an postfix updated with SNI, as used in many many other system and work perfectly for us.
  • Apache and php assembly structure required, such as cPanel. Recruits may have difficulty installing components. => Plesk give functional php configuration, but in any case, if you need new extension or an special php version, you can make it without any problem, don't understand what you need in this point.
  • When SQL crashes, the Plesk panel crashes at the interface. The Plesk interface needs to be kept in a different structure. as cPanel....=> It's not an plesk problem, it's sysadmin problem to do an correct maintenance of system, also never had problem with this...
  • File manager does not open in 2 different tabs. It gives Permission denied error... => Don't understand what interest have this...
  • I can clone the Plesk license with different methods. => You not had to clone any licence... you had to buy one for each server!
Are you really an sysadmin expert? We have more than 15 years experiences on plesk y more than 20 on sysadmin and really don't understand your request...
How many sites do you host on your Plesk nginx server ?

The first installation is done with mariadb 5.5 version. It can be installed in versions 10.2 or higher. Character error can be received when loading database from different control panels.
Plesk doesn't ship MariaDB, it only downloads it from original OS vendor repo and it is quite likely it may be outdated there (especially for older OS). If your OS comes with MariaDB 10.2, then Plesk would run MariaDB 10.2 for clients.
The Mail server must be improved.
Sounds like "the world must be better." Too general statement.
I can clone the Plesk license with different methods.
What do you mean? Pay for a single license and use it on multiple Plesk servers? Sorry, such a business does not suit us.

Back