• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Input Plesk Support Team - Bad Experience since few months

J-F Brouillette

Plesk Certified Professional
Plesk Certified Professional
Hi Plesk Community,

I just want to share my experience with Plesk support. 1 year ago I installed for the first time Plesk 12.5 on new servers and now I have hundreds of subscriptions, I'm a sysadmin so I am able to troubleshoot a lot of issues by myself.

But, sometime I need help as this is too specific with plesk and just don't know how to fix something and I contact support. Each time I contacted the support team it was awesome, quick resolution and they always know what the issue was or at least were able to understand the problem and find a solution.

Since few months, I don't know what changed but I don't even want to contact them again, I have to write 2 or 3 times the issue, they just give me some KB article not really related to my problems and it took so much longuer before resolution.. Of course it's good to try to give some KB in case that we didnt search, but in few tickets/chat, not one KB provided by the support agent was relevent to my issue.

I will still use Plesk, Plesk changed my everyday life since I'm in charge of the hosting department at my job. But damn, the support is painful now.

That's it, just wondering if I was simply unlucky or if someone else experience this too.

Have a nice day everyone!

Hi Jean-Francois,

Sorry to hear about that. Actually there were no some significant changes in the process and the case is about the quality of particular ticket(s) processing. Let me look them through to find the root cause and make corresponding improvements. Would you mind to share with me the ones you'd like to refer?

Hi Jean-Francois,

Sorry to hear about that. Actually there were no some significant changes in the process and the case is about the quality of particular ticket(s) processing. Let me look them through to find the root cause and make corresponding improvements. Would you mind to share with me the ones you'd like to refer?

Hi Roman, thank you for your quick reply. I will find my older ticket and get back to you with PM

Back